Reviews for Perfect Dark Novelization
Moonsword7 chapter 11 . 8/16/2010
Hmm, nice chapter. A tad short but nice. Please update soon! :)
Shadow Commando chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Are you going to update this?
Ex Oxide chapter 10 . 5/31/2010
Okay, I'm up to date on the story. Now for the casual reader it's fine as is. I'm casual since it's been years since I played the first and I never really got to play the prequel. I just love how a good novel fleshes out characters.

For the nitpicky...try to describe your weaponry a little more since we all don't remember the specifications of them. I mean I remember the eight round magazine and small profile of a Falcon 2 but the rest of us may not. Not to mention half of the weapons you've mentioned are likely in (Perfect Dark Zero) or original. That and Jonathan was self described a master of the DY.357 Magnum revolver and probably wouldn't carry a Falcon 2 unless it were suppressed since a magnum revolver does not suppress. (unless you cover that later)

For the story? I like the character of Joanna. Impulsive, brash and impressionable. A believable girl in the late teens, early twenties. Moody and unstable but lethal in an eyeblink if you say the wrong thing. I'll be watching for updates cuz I spent hours playing the game and truly loved it. Hope you do the game justice some more because you are on the right track.
Moonsword7 chapter 10 . 2/26/2010
Wow! It's hard to find an author who appreaciates what they're writing. I did notice a few little typos, but your descriptions are flawless. I can really picture what is going on. You've given me a new perspective on the characters in Perfect Dark. Good job!
msylcatac9 chapter 8 . 8/20/2009
Not bad at all-I personally think that this story has greatly enriched the main plot.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 5 . 7/21/2009
Wow, you update fast. Still good, great tension, but I did notice a few weird typos. Other than that, the writing's great.
The Magic Pocket Turtle chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Huh. Very well written. I'm afraid I haven't much to go on from that- I never actually played the game, just watched others, and I remember little of the plot. But, if nothing else this is a well-written adaptation, which is rare of itself. I can't wait for the next part.