Reviews for Take the Underground
Frayner chapter 16 . 10/28/2012
Great chapter! Keep up the good work!

Till next time.
Frayner chapter 15 . 10/25/2012
Really interesting story and I'm enjoying it so far. Keep up the good work!

Till next time.
bloodyninjamaster15 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
i really enjoyed the story it has a great opening
midnightandcounting chapter 12 . 1/4/2012
Hey nice chapter. I hope we see more of Jack soon. I can't wait! :)

I have been considering getting NFS: The Run since it came out, but I've heard bad things about it. I'm assuming you have it because of your author's note. If so, is it any good? Would you recommend it? Thanks!

midnightandcounting chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Good update! Do you have a beta fo this story? There are some errors in the chapters. You could benefit from an editor because I know how difficult it is to catch your own errors. Just a thought. :)

midnightandcounting chapter 9 . 6/2/2011
Great story! I don't see many stories with good girl racers in them, which makes me sad. So, I'm glad to see yours has a great female lead in it. I hope you continue the story!

Eloroy chapter 9 . 3/26/2011
Ah, good story. I wonder what the cops are gonna show her.
4master chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I liked this chap. Nice going...
4master chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
Make it a bit realistic...You cant have someone just going into a city and defeating its racing champion...

I dont oppose it, but its good. The storys very good so far.
T. Jacobsen chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Girl, I am so sorry that I have neglected to look at your work. Sorry, been busy with christmas and all. ANyways, onto the review.

The chapter was very good, and I can see that you've begun to improve on elaborating on the surroundings and what is happening between the characters.

It's sad that I'm the only one who seems to be enjoying this story, so don't be discouraged by no one leaving any feedback!
T. Jacobsen chapter 6 . 10/6/2010
I wonder what he could have in store for her?

Great chp Louie!
T. Jacobsen chapter 5 . 9/10/2010
I saw this coming and I think the two of them would make a good couple. Glad to see they outsmarted Eddie and his posse.
T. Jacobsen chapter 4 . 8/26/2010
Games? Lol, Erin really knows how to have fun.

Loved the cars in this, and also the way they toyed with Chad and Kurt out in the street, it was hilarious. Update on this some more!
T. Jacobsen chapter 3 . 8/26/2010
Love is in the air! I can already tell things are going to get interesting from here!
T. Jacobsen chapter 2 . 8/26/2010
Wow, Erin really care drive good. Gotta hand it to her on how easily she took care of Denan, although im sure Eddie won't be a walk in the park though.

But you gotta love his taste in cars, a Skyline is king next to a mustang in my eyes.