Reviews for Years Long Gone, Years that Come
Jasmin Kenobi chapter 2 . 9/27/2013
Perhaps a beta reader could help with some of the stuff you don't know about Star Trek. I would be willing to help, as would any of the other reviewers I'm sure.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
This is very unique I really wish you would continue this! In instantly hooked and like the crossover idea!
StarlitStar chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
I wish you would update this ...fantastic so far
angel897 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
liked it intresting start so please keep writing kay
forestreject chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Great first chapter. Little creepy that her husband looks like Jim. He could be her grandson's son. Lol. Do we get to find out what happened to her son and husband?
HidanKakuzuFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
more please
Lieutenant Brosky chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
plz update I realy love it
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I like your story! Update soon!
FantasticMissFox chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Good story idea and first chaptter :D
Mrs.Who chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I want you to google this thing called the Mary Sue litmus test. I want you to read over the questions. Just read them, don't take the test. Then read over your story and see if off the top of your head anything applies. That's it, thank you. Have a good day.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Terrible.
Petalclaw's PatriceBethPorter chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Oh my goodness oh my goodness this is really good please update really soon on this because I know this is going to turn out to be a wonderful story!
QueenoftheKill chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Lovin' your story hope you update soon!
signora del cielo delle stelle chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
AWSOME! CONTINUE SOON!
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I find this a good tale. I do excuse your grammar mistakes. You do need to watch the versions of To you use. To is to do something. Too is also or as well as. Two is the number 2. I find this to be one of the most common usage mistakes in peoples' writings. Other than that continue writing.