Reviews for A Moment in Time
natsumi chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I hate it when you write tragic stories. GOD! It breaks my heart so badly!
natsumi chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I hate it when you write tragic stories. GOD! It breaks my heart so badly.
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I'm such a drama queen.

This is nice. Drama.
Though adding a little backstory would be nice, too.
Just work on that and it will be so much better, ay?
Alexandrya Hale chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Oh my freaking God. He allowed her. And she just let it be. If I were her, I would just say I don't when the priest will ask. I don't care. But I'm not her. So, I'll let it be. Really good story. It hits the heart with emotions. Keep it up.
Anna Carmela chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Beautiful. Simply beautiful in every aspect of it. Keep writing.
Ridley Silverlake chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
You never fail to amaze me. [: I haven't read anything from you for years, but not only do you still write really good, you've gotten even better. And judging by how great I thought you were years ago, I didn't think it was possible. [:

I loved this one shot. It has a hint of cliche in it, and Mikan being a little annoying (well, I've always seen her that way :P), but that doesn't change how I felt while reading it and how much I loved it.

Keep it up! :D
BlackFighter22 chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is a good story, no doubt. But, I found, Mikan being such a total arse. I mean, seriously, if she really did 'love' Ruka who's she's going to marry, she wouldn't regret it. And hell, she wouldn't even kiss Natsume.

I found her actions very frustrating.

Natsume didn't do anything wrong, he hugged the woman he loves up to now. But Mikan kissed him because she probably realized (or even perhaps knew all along) that she loves him back.

If she was sure of her feelings, she wouldn't cry on her wedding day. It would be better if she decided to let go of the past and move on.
September Lilies chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
The story...oh my gosh...

I was crying and crying and crying and crying...phew...lucky for me, I locked myself at the bathroom so no one saw hat I cried :O

Actually, it's true love, right? I mean, Natsume and Mikan loving each other even though one is to be married...and Natsume agreeing (by means of a nod) that Mikan can marry Ruka, because he knows that somehow, Mikan still loves him...

And yes! When Mikan burst into tears, no one realized that it was tears of agony and not tears of joy...I mean, tears of agony because the best man (Natsume) is standing beside her husband-to-be (Ruka) and the one she really wants to marry is Natsume and not Ruka...

It's very tragic, you know...having to be eaten up by guilt because you'll be marrying a man but you know that your heart is meant for someone else's...and no one realizes it because they thought that you were crying because you were happy that you are finally to be wed but they don't realize that it was really because you can't turn back time and make things right and settle down with the man you truly love...

Oh, yes...I'm kinda rambling...but I can't help's really sad and frustrating that I want to rip my hair out :O

But all in all, I love it...I really do...but I cried...hard...nd I'm feeling like crying this moment because they didn't get together in the end and all that stuff...

But I hope I made some smart review here...I mean, I analyzed this story with so much feeling that I can place myself in Mikan's situation...

Phew...okay...that's all..I love this story to bits :D
Gabbieckers chapter 1 . 4/28/2011

Kyouyaa chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
AWWWW, poor Mikan D:
Czeselle chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Wonderful piece of work. This is going to my recommended reading list.
starooo chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Dude. Haha. Loko ka tlaga! D: I'm so stupid because I'm reading this only now. I'm so sorry, MEOW-MEOW! D:

Anyways. Haha.

I've made a story about a wedding din. And it's a tear-jerker din. I miss you meow. Haha. God. How long was it when we last talked?

Anyways, I'm going to read it and to make it up to you, I'll read and review. See? I can multi-task because woofie's cool like that. 8D

Haha. Hotaru and rats... D: I hate rats. Oh and reminds me, MEOW! How did I get you inspired to write a sad fic? Hahaha. Druggie ka talaga. That's why I lurve yoush.

Haha. Sumire's like me. :) LOL. Let's get Mikan wasted! :O

Isn't there a superstition whereas the groom must meet the bride in the altar? Well, anyways, I don't care. I'll keep on reading na lang. Hahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. See? I told you! I was on the part where he said. "Oh my God" and I stopped and wrote a review and I kept reading and I saw Mikan's statement.

Damn naman. HAHAHA. Meant to be kami ni Mikan. :P

Ruka and Natsume are playing a game of hide and seek. Hahaha. They keep on looking for each other. Oh and we just got to adore his comebacks. Totally genius. :))

Aw. I've read na until the end. I'll volunteer to be Mikan's proxy or whatever and she can run off with Hyuuga somewhere. Tick Tock reminds me of Tik Tok. Hahaha. :)

So randoom.

Anyways, it was really sad. D: And Natsume shouldn't say that kind of things to a bride-to-be. Anyways, give me Rka anytime. 8D

It was a sad story, MEOW. And I'm glad you dedicated it to me.

I love you. :)

0987654321poiuytrewqlkjhgfdszx chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Live For You chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
It's so sad. she can just say no at the wedding, she's too kind. maybe they'll get divorced or something...and she'll marry Natsume.
etCheL chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
a very very very sad story!

But I didnt why...?

While i figure out why I didnt cry, please keep on writing more beautiful stories...!

keep up the good work!