Reviews for A Lighter Shade of Grey
Mrs.Snape90 chapter 12 . 2/19
I really enjoy this story, but I've noticed that your past tense is often worded strangely. For example, "he remembered being stood" would make more sense as "he remembered standing."
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 21 . 11/14/2014
Ok I take it back. She's not scared and desperate - she's a giant bitch.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 19 . 11/14/2014
I was pissed at Bill too and now also feel a bit sorry for him. I'm glad he's moving ahead though.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 18 . 11/14/2014
So thankful that she's a pro at the research thing. And so is Remus. I have serious doubts about the baby's paternity though. Seems like Tonks is grasping at straws because she's scared and thought that gullible, brokenhearted Remus would take her right back.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 16 . 11/14/2014
Remus really should upgrade his locks/wards. ;)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 15 . 11/14/2014
Finally! I'm glad that got sorted before heading to somewhere private. LOL Harry.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 12 . 11/14/2014
Remus, you big handsome chicken-shit!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 11 . 11/14/2014
Guys like that sure know how to wear you down bit by bit. I'm so sorry she went through that but glad she got away from that asshat. Go, Remus!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 8 . 11/14/2014
Tonks certainly has a lot of nerve! Though technically she's only related to the Malfoys by her aunt's marriage. She's a Black. :)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 7 . 11/14/2014
I like Remus' line of thinking! ;) Pre-approval from Harry & Ron is a good omen as well. Angelina is a good egg too.
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 6 . 11/14/2014
Clever gingers! I love the set-up. I'm glad they enjoyed their dinner together een if things didn't progress as I'd hoped. ;)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 5 . 11/14/2014
That pub sounds like a lot of fun! If I ever have the pleasure of being in Nottingham I'll definitely have to check it out. What was Ron going to say before Harry's glare cut him off?
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
Oh, no, Remus, it won't hurt a bit. As a matter of fact...your flirting could lead to something that feels the opposite of hurt. ;)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
I'm so glad that Remus accepted the invitation. More time with him the better!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I love George and Hermione's closeness. Now let's see how soon she gets close with Remus. xoxo