Reviews for Spiral
where she went chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Great fic.
elissa chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
aw too cute! love your story, it shoulda went down like this on the show, we never really see casey drunnk hehe it woulda been funny!
DogWorks chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
OMG! Loved it! I loved the part when she's thinking about irony and how her life goes into a spiral. Love it when he saves her and she hates it. Love the fact that he turned her down and told her how many times she turned him down and it almost broke my heart when she heard Cap with the skank (probably from Tri Pi [or IKI]) I mean. I love Cap, he's my fave, then Beaver, then Rusty, then Ashleigh [is that how you spell it?]then Rebecca, then Calvin, Heath, Casey, Wade, Evan, Ben Bennett, down we go and finally that skank Frannie (never liked her). Woops, I kinda wrote too much.

OO! And I loved the ending, all in all. I love the way you write (Also in your fanfic with their Moments apart and together and the quote at the start [I'll just Reveiw to that one too, blabbing again])

Anyways great story!
Harpiebird chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I absolutely loved it! Excellent job!
Chronicles of an Insomniac chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
This is really good. I'm glad that someone else feels that Cappie is not all to blame. Casey should realize that she hurt him enough to kill a normal person ('cause we all know Cappie is anything but noraml), and that she can't just say a few words and fix everything. I want them to be together, but I don't want him to have to come crawling back to her again. I feel for him, and I want her to do some of the work in their relationship.

'Kay I'm done ranting. Great story. I loved the ending. It was perfect for them. And manhole is such a funny word!

clumsybookgirl13
liveyourlife317 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
awe! that was so cute! i love it how in the show she says manhole and laughs and no one laughs with her until she tells cappie and they both laugh! haha. this was amazing!
Cassotis chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
[Sorry for my English; I’m French and clearly not bilingual, plus my English teacher sucks more every year : ) ]

Damn, I love your Drunk!Casey. She’s so realistic. And lucid. And ironic, and serious, and funny, and all the things in between. All the things Casey is definitely not when sober, all the thing I just wish she was more often.

The thing about this spoiler is that I can’t get what the fuck the scriptwriters were thinking: this is such nonsense! The Cappie who said “Who said it’s over?” in the very first episode? The Cappie that 2 episodes ago was to damn attracted by her that he couldn’t help but putting his hand on her shoulder at the library? How can he shoot her down – how can he physically find the strength to shoot her down, him being so desperately in love with her? Yeah, I don’t get it – I’m way to much a fangirl to accept that, ahah : ) . And to top it all, I’m terrible at waiting and Tuesday (that is to say Monday night in US) is taking way to much time to come, so I’m starting to actually eat the wood of my computer table, something like that.

Anyway, the first part, with Casey thinking and thinking again about the irony of her situation and how she finally got herself in this crap, is totally AWESOME. I loved it. In a slightly jubilant way, I’d admit. For once it’s her that is hurt so badly – not only Cappie spending hours cleaning the KT house, and I feel like revenge, a little: ) (how to be totally objective *rolling eyes*). I loved the entire story to be honest: the exchanged their freaking situations and that’s great, for once. And of course: HAPPY ENDING! What else could I be asking for?

(Sorry, that’s a long and mostly useless speech: I guess when I like something I just can’t stop talking. By the way, totally loved this part: “He is saving her again and she hates him for it ».)
Breezy078 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really liked it! I have a feeling something like that will happen; that he will just reciprocate what he will do to her, and somehow he's going to realize that that is not a good reason to reject her. It would be awesome (well, not awesome, not the right word) if she did become anti-Casey, a sad, drunk girl. All in all, I really liked this story!
LoVe.always.and.forever chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
LOVE it! i really hope they end up 2getha!
betweentheraindrops chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I absolutely loved that. I loved the angst and the happy ending. I loved how they were yelling at each other and, before you know it, Casey breaks down and Cappie instinctively comforts her.

All in all, I positively LOVED it.

CC FOREVER!
pierzynskifan12 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
cute story! i just really hope that the spoilers are wrong for monday and cappie doesnt turn casey down...i mean they are "destiny"! but i really liked the story good job!
zagsaddict chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I thought the ending played out very well. Overall, I really liked this idea and in real life, I could see this really happening. Unfortunately, the show will probably not hit on the darker points of this story (i.e. Casey getting drunk and breaking down), so we will have to wait until next season for a Casey/Cappie reunion.