Reviews for Sink Into Me
Loved this ship.
jbadillodavila chapter 14 . 1/24
Cool :)
lmc9389 chapter 14 . 2/23/2013
This was excellent I like soi fon stories. Kick ass story well done
BiblioMatsuri chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
Holy. Sh*t. Conflicts of loyalty, war on the horizon - this is turning into a full-blown saga-type story. On to the next installment!
snowwulfx chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Fucking love this story!
Mystera II chapter 14 . 7/16/2012
See the wide grin on my face! That was awesome.

Oh. I agree with your opinion about Unohana and Zaraki. There is a little comic I found on the net. Check it out. Unahana is totally IC.

gallery/314946#/d2m4ez0
Mister Unsmiley chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
I truly am enjoying your story and all, but I just wanted to point something out-Grimmjow and Nel can fly by themselves, there was no need for Ulquiorra to take them. :P
solsbane chapter 9 . 4/24/2011
I'm just nitpicking here, but I was reading this chapter and got slightly confused. There's Yamamoto still, and Soi Fon, and 3rd is now Ichigo... Then Unohana's still there. And I assume if Renji became a captain he can be the 5th division captain. Then for 6th, it's still Kuchiki and 7th is... well that's the thing it's Komamura, but you have it as Nel... i'm assuming kyoraku's still there adn Hisagi got 9th, and Hitsugaya has 10th, so that leaves Zaraki for 11th, Urahara for 12th and Ukitake for 13th. Is Komamura retired or something?
Gintama8 chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
LOL the slogans r hilarious
MercuryPilgrim chapter 14 . 11/20/2010
Wow. Too awesome for words. Except ones like: Fantastic, amazing and damnright epic. :D
Ophianara Blade chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
When are you updating this fic? I really can't wait for the next chapter.
Kiraishin chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
I now understand why this chapter is rated M...lol.

I love this fic...
Enchantable chapter 14 . 12/29/2009
I found this fic through a fanart of yours on devianart. Initially I was very hesitant to read because I have been incredibly disappointed by many GrimmjowxSoifon fics out there, even the popular ones.

I am THRILLED to say I read this.

Your story was fantastic. I mean it. Your characters were spot on and your dialogue had a wonderful flow to it. Its hard to find a story out there that lets the reader feel emotion instead of explicitly describing it. You managed to do that perfectly. Your fight scenes were nothing short of heart pounding and your more romantic interactions fit wonderfully with the characters you so artfully handled. I laughed along with them and, yes, I'll admit there were parts when I 'squeed'. You had some grammar mistakes, a few spelling things and you did (this) which usually pisses me off to no end. But in the context of this story I didn't care. Your plot sucked me in and I didn't care about anything as insignificant as a few grammatical mistakes. Your updates were consistent and the story didn't take any drastic WTF turns. Every moment had a great natural progression to it.

You did an amazing job with this fic. Given the difficulty of writing crack pairings and the recent boom of GrimmSoi stuff that leaves me feeling ill, you managed to pull off a wonderful fic that really made my day. You should be very proud of this story and I'll keep my eyes out for the sequel to it.

Thanks for the great read!

Enchantable
Hebi R chapter 7 . 12/9/2009
Re-reading this chapter (for the I-have-no-idea-nth time), I noticed a small problem with the following statement:"The Hougyouku was destroyed, so no new hollows are being created." First, I think you meant Arrancar, not hollows, as hollows are created all the time by the plus spirits themselves. Second, the Hougyouku was not the only way to make Arrancar. Whle it certainly seems to have made the process easier, cannon implies that Arrancar were not enitrely unknown before Aizen revealed his treachery, though they were probably very rare. Dordonii implies that when Aizen obtained the Hougyouku, he realized that more powerful Espada would be created, indicating that he was already an Arrancar.

Further, if you look at the timeline, Aizen had the Hougyouku for MAYBE two or three months between his defection and Orihime's kidnapping. I cannot believe that in that time, all of the following events happened:

At least three Arrancar gained positions as Espada and then were replaced.

Szayel Apporro Granz became an Espada, lost his position, and then became an Espada again.

Nel became the Third Espada, had a long and antagonistic relationship with Nnoitra, was defeated and replaced. Harribel replaced Nel and then solidified her position as the Third.

I know Grimmjow was created using the Hougyouku, but I suspect Nel was not. Actually, when Gin talks about how only Vasto Lorde are guaranteed to look human as Arrancar during an Arrancar research segment, maybe he was only refering to those who did not transform with the Hougyouku, as there are too many very human looking Arrancar otherwise.
xscarredx13 chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
Wow. I was either laughing my ass off or crying like the hopelessly emotional sap I am. I love it! Please, please write the sequel soon!~