Reviews for Forever and Always
Mel chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
Great story please update soon
cowgirlie chapter 4 . 12/22/2012
MORE PLEASE!
Tempe4Booth chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
twll me that you're going to update this
whispersomethingtome chapter 4 . 11/23/2010
nawww loving the story line please update ;)
theblackbrumby chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Hey there honey,

Where are the next chapters? I NEED TO READ SOME MORE! Well that and I need more stuffs to beta. :) Want to love me and send me the chapters continuing on from what I've already beta-ed?

Love ya hon, keep on writing.

ox Tori
HotChilliGriffin chapter 6 . 10/17/2009
Gee, she can certainly rattle out the excuses. Each with even less grammar than the "fic", which is saying something.

"Reason three; yes three now - I live on a farm, we don't give a **' ** about grammar, or punctuation or anything like that."

Having lived on a farm for half my life, I could very easily be offended by that. It seems that not everyone is hoping to destroy the stereotype of "dumb country hick".
HotChilliGriffin chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I've read the first chapter... well, most of it. I'm going to stop here before I lose it and say something mean. Actually, not quite true - I skipped to chapter six to see if there was any improvement. No, there wasn't. Try something called grammar. Do some research on a very old invention called a "comma". They're very useful, especially for dialogue. While we're at it, I saw pregnancy in the first chapter and groaned aloud - which, let's face it, saved me getting to the second and realising what a waste of time it was to click on the link to said chapter. On the plus side, I've seen worse fics. I've also seen better. I don't want to discourage you from writing. It's an excellent thing to do. I just wish you didn't make me feel like crying just by looking at it. Once you've figured out the basics of writing, then start on the fun things - like in characterness, and plot realism.

I can see you've received many reviews for this fic, all encouraging from what I saw. Honestly, I don't think some of them are the best judge of good writing.

May I just mention, on the off chance you take any of this to heart, that Bomber cooks in something called a "galley". A gully is a deep ravine. I doubt it'd be the most hygienic place for food preparation.
SierraHotel chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Yet another pregnant-Nikki story. Does the girl not know how to use protection? And why create an OC who's also pregnant and going to leave shortly? Trying to make friends for Nikki while she's on shore?

Spell check is good, but you also need to make sure your correctly-spelt word is the one you want: should be "aye sir", not "eye sir".

Punctuation is necessary for dialogue as well as prose sentences - and don't forget to put them inside the endquote.
theblackbrumby chapter 6 . 9/26/2009
ok im being lazy.

awesome chappie, cant wait for the 7th. hurry up and post it. another tip... EDIT EDIT EDIT.. set the scene girl! ur doing well but sometimes u cant always write wha comes to your head. Put some description in before i am forced to. :P

and we don't want that do we?

haha.. no because I'll go ape shit with it.. XD

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.. and if you do.. i'll post the edited version of Wild Seas.
Diana chapter 6 . 8/28/2009
hey ahh just thought you might like to know the kitchen on a ship is not called a gully it is called a galley i know this as i was a navy cadet and learn't terms for this
fairyfloss101 chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
oh i wonder what the situation is? great work keep it up:)
bubbles799 chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
I am so thrilled to see an update! I am so bored at the moment so I get so excited to see updates. Especially to such a fantastic and promising story.

What a powerful chapter that was! I'm guessing that Horse won't be around much longer after that and that we'll soon have 2Dads.

I hope your updates continue to be as wonderful as they have been so far and that you do get to update soon.
Tempe4Booth chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
ur doing great keep going
buttercup84 chapter 6 . 8/24/2009
hey..

i have just found you stroy and fell in love with it..!

And now you have up-dated it is even better.. thanks for the up-date and hope to read some more soon..

cathy :)
bubbles799 chapter 5 . 7/29/2009
Was very happy to see an update! Again, loved it. Especially Horse and Buffer's connection. Interesting! Loved it, please update soon