Reviews for Kissing Krycek
crowEn chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
My roommate has gotten me hooked on this show and we just got to the episode where Krychek kisses Mulder's cheek and we both started yelling at the show and placing bets as to whether or not there would be slash fics for them. I'm glad that there was, and I'm glad that I found this one, it made me laugh.
Jiggysaw chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews! I love your writing style - and everything about this fic! You're really good at describing the emotions/interactions between them! And the ending is so sweet! ;) Amazing job, it's one of my favorites!
okamioujou chapter 1 . 7/14/2010

This is the story I was looking for after the infamous kiss in "The Red and the Black". I really love your writing style, it pulled me right in. Nice detail with the Halls candy - it's small things like that that make stories more enjoyable and memorable.

Thank you for writing this fanfic!
The Unintended Muse chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
I can't believe how cute they are! I never thought I should like the thought of Mulder kissing anyone but Scully, but you definitely changed my mind - along with the "The red and the black"-episode, of course. I liked the way you explained and introduced things in the beginning, instead of just making them kiss from the start - it gives the fic a little more content, and makes it much better to read. In the end - well, what can you say? They're so freaking, awfully cute that I just sat and smile for serveral seconds after I'd finished reading it, and laughed out loud too. Brilliant, sweet and awfully awesome :D WOHOO!
chiela chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love this! It's clever, funny, written in an interesting style, and shows you really payed attention to all of the subtle and not-so-subtle interactions between the two characters. Fabulous! 3