Reviews for Just Your Average Computer Nerd
ciprianoivashkov chapter 6 . 4/15
Oh god you updated this 4 years ago. Well i hope you can update this and I hope that ur still on FF . The way Michael was acting was kind of funny.
peanutbutterj3lly chapter 6 . 4/10/2012
Felix is adorable! :3 & you've got some refreshing takes on some scenes from Michael's POV. Update, pretty please!
Besotted B chapter 6 . 9/10/2011
This is GREAT!
Silent-Ninja x chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
this is really sweet and funny :) please update soon!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Felix ftw XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 5 . 6/2/2011
I'm quite amazed, you know?

Because, in the books I don't think Micheal would have thoughts like this (if we ever had gotten the pleasure of his inner bearings, that is) but you make it somehow... fit. Really, this is just priceless!
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
A Lesbian? For real? XDD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I officially adore Felix XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
/"NO! She's off limits! Do you understand?" I bellowed like a freak. Kind of like my sister. Nooooo. "Off limits!"/

Priceless XD
Black Sun Upon An Icy Sky chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Bwhahahahahhaa! This is rich xD
the yellow submarine chapter 6 . 4/29/2011
please update soon!
Kate chapter 6 . 4/10/2011
WOW! This is one of the best FF's I've read for this series! Keep writing!
KILL chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
That's it! I give up on you. You're never going to update and this makes me soooo angry! Update soon or you're going to see me getting a little bit more like the Hulk! I am serious, you! I KNOW YOUR COUNTRY
michaelfanfic chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
You take your time writing this story, don't you? I see that this only have six chapters and you published this story in 2009!

Can't you update at least once a month? I mean, I am really curious about the whole lesbian thing. Mia ia going to get sooo pissed when she finds out...
Literati Lover chapter 6 . 3/24/2011
lol I love that Felix is emotional like a girl haha

Great job! Update soon? I love it!