Reviews for Tangling and Mingling
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Articulated very favourites would be 8&9 because of how they illustrate that sort of closeness and intimacy sans the sex. I enjoyed this,it's very unique in style,especially coming from a very experienced fic reader. Reallygood. Thanks and WRITE MORE PLEASE!
rain chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is one of the best fics of angsty fluffy SoMa.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
I love this!

I think 6 really fits Maka - unsure, shy and isn't this something every girl feels at some point? And I love how Soul subtly jumps in for her sake, whether she realizes it or not. This one really sums it up for them. They're amazing complements to one another. It's my favorite part, although I think the entire story is pretty amazing.

And 9 has the best line I've read in a long time "...believe in doom? Dunno, fate? Coincidence...maybe" - ugh, I think you killed me with that. But in an awesome way.
goldenfiligree chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I loved the way you present this. The one word sentences, the simple breakdown of the objects Maka sees at the beginning and the way her feelings for Soul are portrayed was [insert a clever word similar to mind-blowing here].

The almost-first-person-but-not-exactly-third is very hard for most people to write in, but seriously you do a spectacular job!

#3 is a popular scene that people like to write (I've done it in my ff's too), but the way you presented it was just great.

And you commented on how you thought that the story was a little angsty, but as a teenager our lives are full of angst so I don't see it as much of a bad thing.

Keep up the excellent work!
wisecurledqueen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is awesome. It was worded well and I can see the slow changes between Soul and Maka. Soul confessing seems really like him- I don't know why. But that was how he probably would do it in the manga. Great Work

-curledruler
FrolickingToast chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
This is definitely my favorite SoulMaka story. Keep this writing up, I really enjoy it.
bobbytee chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I am new to this fandom and am still a little wary of all of the SoulxMaka fics, since they all seem to be authored by 13yo girls who use 'sweatdrop' as a verb, but...wow. This was very wonderfully done! I loved how IC they were, and the drabble form was a nice way to present it.
Kapootya chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Thank you for writing this. You did an excellent job and I enjoyed reading it. :)
Zeyro chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I actually like this style better than most. Than again for some reason people usually fail to get a character into place, so the conversion looks wrong and feels retarded. don't mind my ranting but this is pretty cool
MurasakiMegami chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I love your writing.

And this new style is very good.

Different times, different feelings, different situations...

So cute, so godamn lovable!

(I suck at reviews, sorry, but it's enough to know that this is one of the "bestest" fics I've ever read and I'm not just saying it ;D)
FreyaLin chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
interesting style...a bit unusual but intriguing...love the last ones they were erotic lol
AxelXNamine chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
interesting story
The111One chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Sweet Jesus, this story is good. Best SoMa I've read so far. Nice one!
MarshmellowDragon chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really, really, really loved the beginning of this, 1-4 especially. There's great background building, or whatever it might be called. You investigate the nuisances of how living together isn't 24/7 drama or daisies and roses in a nice and compact manner. And, I'm kinda sorta a sucker for everyday life, so I was doubly pleased by the opening.

7, by the way, made me crack up with the utter trueness. Ah, no matter how much a person can love classic literature that gives them a nice mental exercise, EVERYone has their own guilty pleasures.

9-12 were a nice breakaway from the classic "I love you now lets make out" that seems to be so common. Maka's shyness (if that's what it's called) seemed really well placed in 11.

So overall, Maka's characterization seemed spot on, balancing her brave front with her tendency to be scared. Thank you so so so so so so so much for writing this, and I hope you write more in the future~!

(really? I didn't see any angst in here...obviously, I'm not looking that hard enough :P)