Reviews for Heir of the Lost Dynasty
edboy4926 chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Good story
Sad you won't continue it.
9foxgrl chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
an interesting layout, i wish I could have read it though
notawrghter chapter 9 . 12/23/2012
Awww darn, oh well. Thank-you for the quick wrap-up. This was the first story I've come across that has had some sort of closure when it died. I enjoyed it while it lasted.
Euphemism chapter 9 . 10/3/2012
I'd like to say, thanks for posting the story notes! It's really nice to have an idea of where the story was going since it provides some closure. I have to say that while the story wasn't bad, it didn't really stand out to me either (although I love this Ryoga!).
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
this is really cool i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
Werewolf2300 chapter 7 . 11/9/2011
this is great
angel61991 chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
i cant wait to read more. please update soon.
GeorgeTobor chapter 9 . 4/11/2011
I agree that the feel of the story was getting far from regular Ranma, but it was good anyway. Thanks for posting the summary in the last chapter.

That puts you in the top 1 percent of the writers here. I can understand not knowing where to go with a story. Just don't delete it from the site, it may inspire others. Thanks.
god of all chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
Wordlurker chapter 5 . 4/22/2010
...If Nicholas has Astaroth, which demon/spirit will Ranma possess? Jutendouji? Amon? Dark Seraphim? I do hope it isn't Asmodeus... That *thing* was one of the ugliest creatures I've ever seen in a game.

Hey, Kurando used to possess Tsukiyomi, right? Is she now inside Nicholas, or will Ranma eventually get to use her?

Keep up the good work! This crossover has been a pretty nice read so far.
Vld chapter 9 . 4/1/2010
Damn, but how many crossovers did you have planned? I recognized three (the third not appearing until the last arc... with "Qwazer of Stigmata"... would Sasha and his girls have appeared?)
Agramahad chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
It seems ive just wasted three or four hours reading an abandoned story so thank you very much.

I did have a nice rant to stick here but to be perfectly honest, your just not worth it.

If you don’t start marking story summaries as complete or abandoned though I’ll spam you til your eyes bleed.
Megatyrant chapter 9 . 2/4/2010
*Flame flame flame* There. That ought to signify my displeasure. That done, well... good luck with what other projects you are occupied with.

Megatyrant out.
Diablo200030002002 chapter 9 . 1/30/2010

Yes I was being scrastic! Ugh I hate when auhtors do this etheri drop the story or do thsi crap.

Hoeps to bring closuer PEH Yeah right! Keep telling you're self that!
Kithrin chapter 9 . 1/24/2010
It's too bad, i enjoyed this story immensely i hope you change your mind later.