Reviews for Isekai
iloveturnip chapter 25 . 9/25
This is one of the most unique AUs I've ever read! I couldn't stop reading until I finished the last chapter :) I know it's been a while, but it would be absolutely fantastic if you could update this soon! I love your writing style and this story is just too good to end on a cliffhanger.
Fiona chapter 25 . 7/10
Holy shit!AMAZING! PLEASE UPDATE! I'm looking forward to what the other Sasuke and sakura are doing as ninjas when they aren't accustomed to it! this is such a great story! are both pairs of Sasuke and Sakura going to meet each other at all?
J chapter 25 . 11/22/2015
Can you please state definitively if this fic is discontinued or not? I've tried searching everywhere for any word on a potential update but can't find anything. I'm assuming it's been discontinued since it's been so long.

But! This story is fantastic and you are an amazing writer! I would for this story to be finished but I understand if you can't.
Guest chapter 25 . 7/23/2015
I also miss this story. I'm hoping it's a misunderstanding of some sort. Sakura isn't the type to be a cheater.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/27/2015
I've retread this for the millionth time. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
HeyJoe0929 chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
Oh good God I thought they were gonna have sex already (finally!)! Oh well... On with the story.
akino megumi chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
you haven't abandoned this story right? Please update it
I really love this story
Guest chapter 25 . 3/2/2015
please don't forget this dearly beloved story. t'was so great please don't leave it as it is.
wishyouwereback chapter 25 . 2/4/2015
why do great fics remain unfinished :( why do authors tease the readers with the awesomeness of a fic then abandon them :(
Heartless cadaver chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
I've sent a review before as a guest I believe, but anyways, I just have to say that I really really loved your story, the whole plot and everything was just amazing, and I have this hope that one day we will all be able to find out what happened with the sasuke and Sakura that are currently in konoha, also the ones that are in the AU. You may be busy now and may not have time to update stories, and I would understand that, but I really have to say, that after all the stories I've read, yours (isekai) has to be the one that I couldn't stop reading, it was just a great story, and maybe one day, hopefully we may end up reading more of this amazing story. I really loved it, and seeing other reviews I've noticed many people have, enjoyed it too. Anyways if this gets to you, I just have to say, a thank you for allowing us to read such a great piece, and hope you have a nice day
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
I just have to say that this story was awesome! I may be late with posting a reply, especially since most stories I seem to read, have been up for years haha, but still great story, if you ever plan on continuing it, I would love to read that, (: if not then still good story. I would've liked to know more about what happened to the other sasuke and Sakura in konoha, that was a cliffhanger that left me in a nail biting position o:
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
I'm hoping for this to continue but I hate Sakura's fickleness and borderline infidelity.
Val chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I heard that this is incomplete. Should I venture into the unknown?
Shadowmage97 chapter 11 . 5/31/2014