Reviews for Isekai
I've retread this for the millionth time. PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE
HeyJoe0929 chapter 9 . 4/20
Oh good God I thought they were gonna have sex already (finally!)! Oh well... On with the story.
akino megumi chapter 1 . 4/11
you haven't abandoned this story right? Please update it
I really love this story
please don't forget this dearly beloved story. t'was so great please don't leave it as it is.
wishyouwereback chapter 25 . 2/4
why do great fics remain unfinished :( why do authors tease the readers with the awesomeness of a fic then abandon them :(
Heartless cadaver chapter 1 . 1/31
I've sent a review before as a guest I believe, but anyways, I just have to say that I really really loved your story, the whole plot and everything was just amazing, and I have this hope that one day we will all be able to find out what happened with the sasuke and Sakura that are currently in konoha, also the ones that are in the AU. You may be busy now and may not have time to update stories, and I would understand that, but I really have to say, that after all the stories I've read, yours (isekai) has to be the one that I couldn't stop reading, it was just a great story, and maybe one day, hopefully we may end up reading more of this amazing story. I really loved it, and seeing other reviews I've noticed many people have, enjoyed it too. Anyways if this gets to you, I just have to say, a thank you for allowing us to read such a great piece, and hope you have a nice day
I just have to say that this story was awesome! I may be late with posting a reply, especially since most stories I seem to read, have been up for years haha, but still great story, if you ever plan on continuing it, I would love to read that, (: if not then still good story. I would've liked to know more about what happened to the other sasuke and Sakura in konoha, that was a cliffhanger that left me in a nail biting position o:
Guest chapter 25 . 11/29/2014
I'm hoping for this to continue but I hate Sakura's fickleness and borderline infidelity.
Val chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I heard that this is incomplete. Should I venture into the unknown?
Shadowmage97 chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Never mind. It seems my theory on Mai/Sai was true. (:
Shadowmage97 chapter 10 . 5/31/2014
Is Mai perhaps Sai?
The Mistress Snape chapter 25 . 5/2/2014
Please update soon. I've never read an original crossover AU like yours before and so well written a universe too! And your version of the characters are so good.
RobinSparkelz chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I was so caught up in your story, I didn't realise I came to chapter 25 until there was no more.. You can't leave me actually US the people who absolutely adore your story hanging. I noticed you stoped updating your naruto fics in 2011. I almost thought you stopped writing until I saw your recents stories. PLEASE PLEASE update. You make me fall more in love Sasuke and Sakura. Don't leave us!
2 Sided coiN chapter 25 . 4/8/2014
Any chances of bribery working on you to complete this almost masterpiece(you don't get the title until it's finished, sorry, that's the rules.)?
Guest chapter 25 . 2/23/2014
oh this was a very interesting read. they exchanged worlds and everything just went to chaos but in some sense, some things just became clearer. i hope you update this.