Reviews for The Beginning Adventure of Chuck and Cas
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/3
What a fun fic! You've got great friends, but better yet, they have you to write fluff for them. YES!
Von chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
...Holy crap. if this is crack, its street value must be HUGE! :D I love this! I'd kill for some more Adventures of Chuck n Cas. :D
Rose of Zakarisz chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
"And that was the plan." And a damn good plan it is.
FamousImmortal chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
haha I liked the end, I think you should write more of this:)
Precious Novelty chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
This left me happy:)

I agree, it would be fun for you to continue with this, but it's a great lil bit on it's own to.
cheeeeeeeeze chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
Interesting, hope there's more!
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Sque! That made me want to hug you so much! I'm so happy to read the turn of events you imagined! Chuck and Castiel were simply too adorable in this fic, how they tried to defend one another. The idea with Chuck still intending to order the women when Castiel told him Lucifer was freed despite Dean's best efforts had me rolling on the floor with laughter!

I honestly cried some tears when I read that Sam's whole point in the story was supposed to break the final seal and die immediately after; what a horrible task to fulfill, especially when it's supposed to be the only one of importance. *sobs inconsolably* But it warms my heart no less that both Chuck and Castiel were happy to learn the youngest Winchester did not die but was hell bent to stop Lucifer together with Dean.

It was a great idea for Castiel to transport them to Sam and Dean, though I wonder why the angel didn't teleport them directly into Bobby's panic room and wait for the Winchesters there.

Anyway, really well-written and creative on end. You had Chuck's character down to a t!
stargazer86 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
This is an interesting story. Would be awesome if it carried on
writeeofpassage chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Awesome!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I enjoyed your story.

What a great idea, Castiel and Chuck traveling together.

I usually just prefer stories with the brothers, but this was fun to read.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Neko-Ochz chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
My favorite characters together! xD I just love how Chuck stands up to the archangel and Castiel just being awesome!
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Loved it! Cas was his usual awesome self, and The Prophet Chuck stood up for himself and Cas, and Dean and Sam, and was brave, which was great. I hope you decide to continue this.
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Neb, this is just pure GOLD! excellent!
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love it! : ) You're going to write more about them, right!
Arystina chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
"The Adventures of Chuck and Cas"

I can see Chuck coming up with that. Nice job. :)