Reviews for Sealed With A Kiss
buffycorvin chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
love it would love too hear more
AmandaSimmons95 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
i luv this spixie story x] plex update
Prairie24 chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
Very nice story. I love these little Trixie/Speed moments.
Zedax chapter 4 . 11/13/2009
Plain Great
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 4 . 10/27/2009
Aw! Lovely.
BatWingteenavenger chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
AW! You made me CRY! Keep this up! BTW, YOU ROCK!

Batwing
kirakirakatsu chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Oh my gosh, I love it! It's so romantic!
Gotta Dance 88 chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
I love these two. They're just two lovely down-to-earth people after you subtract the whole racing thing, and I think you captured them beautifully!
SapphireGhost chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
A story: One night I watched "Race For Revenge." The next day, I walked into world studies class and started yelling to my friend about how mad I was that Speed and Trixie didn't go on their picnic. I kept talking about how they just /had/ to go help the police and I remember saying "God, Speed, we always have to do what you want to do! You're so selfish!" (The irony of that statement was intentional.) My friend said, "You should just write a fic where they go on the picnic." But then I went home a wrote something movieverse instead. The end.

Props to you for bringing the picnic back. Keep writing!
lcopperfield chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
I'm enjoying these one-shots! Maybe you could do a follow-up to "The Race Against Time" or "The Mammoth Car"? I'd also suggest "Challenge of the Masked Racer"-that's my all-time favorite ep. Keep it going-these one-shots are terrific!
Gracie Shinn chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Yea! you wrote another one! Great job, we never se Speed get that emotional in the show for Trixies safety. Its a newer, more sensative side of Speed. Keep going! If you need more episodes, just ask!

Gracie Shinn
SapphireGhost chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Aw, Speed and Trixie are so cute! I really like this. You should do a follow up for "Crash in the Jungle," that's one of my favorites.
Gracie Shinn chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I liked it. I've seen so many of the episodes. How about you do the episodes "Junk Car Grand Prix", "The Race against the Mammoth Car", "Race for Revenge", "The Desperate Desert Race". Those are just a few of my favorites. I suspect your a huge fan. I am too!

Gracie Shinn
Gentlelady chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Very well written. You stayed true to the characters and the dialog is perfect for them. Please write another soon.
BatWingteenavenger chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
AW! This is SWEET! Good job and YOU ROCK!

Batwing