Reviews for Fate's Crossroads
Veritas316 chapter 5 . 6/3
Dude! Finish the story!:)
Kas3y chapter 5 . 8/4/2014
I know its been ages. But it just got really good. Plz come bake to this story.
Bookdancer chapter 5 . 7/28/2014
O.O Oh my goodness, you can't just stop now! This is fantastic. And you were about to bring Bobby into the fic... Please update soon!
Sphinxius chapter 5 . 5/22/2014
Argh, I mistakenly thought this was a complete story when I started reading it. XD I hope you'll come back to it one day. It's so well written and it'd be a shame to never find out what happens. I was really into it. :)
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
OMG! You have to update this!
meow chapter 5 . 10/14/2013
Nnoooooo! Why? Please continue with the story ajdjskskldlsls
Jeanny chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Loved what you've written of this, I do hope you continue it someday.
scootersmom chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
I have been reading all of your stories and am enjoying them so much. I especially love that you write stories mostly from Sam's point of view and these can be so hard to find! I hope you will finish this story sometime, it is a really good one and i sure hate to think of Sam suffering all of this time, lol. Anyway,thanks for sharing these stories and I hope you write some more soon. We need some stories where Sam is not always the bad guy!
CarnivorousOak chapter 5 . 5/9/2012
It's too bad you haven't updated I a while. This is really good.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
Oh, I hate that this one doesn't go any further. I love live Jess stories. This was shaping up so well.
phyllis16 chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
i am enjoying this story i think ive read it before i started reveiwing. have you added to this or finished it. id love to read it
doyleshuny chapter 5 . 1/18/2011
This is EXTREMELY well written. I'm really sad to see it looks like you've given up on it considering you haven't updated since 2009. If there's any chance at all can you please think about updating? I would like to see what Frank does to Sammy or how Dean, Bobby and Jessica plan to save Sammy? Please. I really hate it when peoplke start writing really good exciting stories and then they just kind of give up. I don't think it's fair to the readers.
Fuzzball457 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010
Oh! Don't stop there! I was so hooked! Please keep going! It's so good, I have to know what happens next! Please continue1
vampyfreak chapter 5 . 5/28/2010
Liking the fic
JediMagnet09 chapter 5 . 4/26/2010
Ah, this is brilliant! KEEP WRITING! WHAT HAPPENS? OH MY GOSH! Please keep writing! :)