Reviews for The Smear
Kanade-Akaihana chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Lololol! So funny! They got kicked out of the theater and Suzaku has OCD! You would think Lelouch would have the overly obsessive problem!

The make out sesh was so hot!
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Lovely. I'm happy, though I have nothing to say really, I hope this is enough for a 'happy reply'.
holdonbaby chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is awesome. I love it.
Flayne chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
"D: releasing pent up sexual tension between them escalating since episode 1."

Finally someone who voices it so bluntly. Nice! :D
CriimeKat chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
perfect! loved this! great work
Katrina chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hee, this is too cute! and I know a good Lelouch and Suzaku fic when I see it. Keep writing!
Kluddle chapter 1 . 11/5/2011
So. Frickin' Cute! :3
Ni-chan9 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
D: releasing pent up sexual tension between them escalating since episode 1.

I love that XD
deadly creator chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This story is short but super sweet :) i love every moment of it :) naww
Allora Gale chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Ah, this story is cute. I loved it. I've been scrolling through all of your stories and I have to say, you're an excellent author.
my name is paper YAH chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
hahahhaha! :D
Azariale chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
That was so CUTE!

And that's all that needs to be said.
Midnight x Poker chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Heya x

Yeah, sure, Suzaku. Not OCD at all XD

I think that could possibly count as molestation. At least, if Lulu hadn't been so eager to respond, and aren't we as the readers glad.

Y'know Lelouch knew how much the chocolate smear was annoying Suzaku. Actually, he probably knew how Suzaku would get rid of it. All according to plan

Favourite line: "D: releasing pent up sexual tension between them escalating since episode 1." Truer ords have never been spoken -

I'm gonna check out some of DiamondMask's SuzaLulu things later XD

- BloodLustLove
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
'tasteless public displays of affection'?

Well I must say they have no taste.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
You-YOU- are very slowly getting me to fall in love with these two, whether Lelouch is on top, or Suzaku is the one initiating all physical contact. I still love them as biffles who can get on each other's nerves like no other, but you're getting me to be more like, "Well, they can still get on each other's nerves if they're dating... "

Evil genius you. By the way, I love you and I miss you and you're awesome. I swear I'll PM you with a real update soon. _