Reviews for Angel Series 1: Broken Angel
QueenScorpio03 chapter 1 . 5/18
I can't believe this but I'm rereading this story for the 4th time.. that's how much I love it
keraatchley05 chapter 9 . 5/7
Great
keraatchley05 chapter 4 . 5/6
Great
Schatzi1022 chapter 1 . 1/19
coming back to reread the whole series since realizing there is a part 5 now. So excited! this and gravity are two of my favorite stories I've ever found
debb lavoie chapter 1 . 12/31/2023
Rereading the series to finish part five. So good !
earthsista chapter 40 . 11/30/2023
I absolutely loved this first series, Deb! It was fantastic! on to series 2 now. Woo hoo!
Czechm8 chapter 2 . 11/1/2023
She ran into Edward and Victoria. Oh my!
Czechm8 chapter 1 . 11/1/2023
When I first read the summary, I felt that Jacob hurting Bella's was completely out of character. Reading it the way you wrote, it makes sense. I wonder what will become of her time away from Jacob.
vitoria160599 chapter 41 . 10/23/2023
Adorei
carinaglaser0 chapter 12 . 9/17/2023
I understand why you make her infertile, but it is not that easy to become unable to get children, because for this her repr7duction part have to be damaged piont repair what isn't easy to achieve, even if you have a heavy car crash, even less from a rail that hit you on your stomach. If it would be the case, every victim of abuse would be infertile, because getting hit in the stomach is common in abuse, also many woman who make team sport would be infertile, because of the strong hits in the stomach that happen, it only can couses to lose a pregnancy, because this is very sensible, but not our organs (or it can be saved with operations).
angelbobo32 chapter 13 . 8/26/2023
How would being with a human protect Bella from Victoria?
2,987 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »