Reviews for Angel Series 1: Broken Angel
BELAVERA chapter 41 . 5/13
Thank you for writing this story. Some of the lemons you wrote absolutely physically impossible to achieve, but since I'm not a vampire I really only know that I'm not that limber!
BELAVERA chapter 39 . 5/13
Tanya is something else...I think that she is too old, headstrong, and maybe she needs to die because she has become so mean and spoiled. Most authors seem to use her as a bad person.
BELAVERA chapter 37 . 5/13
Joe will probably think a little bit, then loose his lunch...he came close to being a tossed salad.
BELAVERA chapter 34 . 5/13
So, she threw away her underwear, but what about the disturbed bricks?
BELAVERA chapter 31 . 5/13
The cave sounded beautiful! I would love to see something like that...
BELAVERA chapter 29 . 5/12
I loved listening in on Jasper and Bella's conversations!
BELAVERA chapter 27 . 5/12
Maybe, in the future, Josh and Becca will be together and remember being childhood sweethearts. So much can happen before that, though...
BELAVERA chapter 26 . 5/12
The description is a little confusing, do you have a picture of it?
BELAVERA chapter 24 . 5/12
I would think that all of them (together) could easily pick up the truck and carry the beast...especially if they took the motor out to leave it at home.
BELAVERA chapter 23 . 5/12
Is the meadow neutral territory, or what? The wolves seem to come and go as they please. They killed Laurent there, Edward and Bella think of it as "their meadow." Does someone own the meadow?
BELAVERA chapter 21 . 5/12
If Sam had prevailed he would have regretted it the rest of his life. His own troops might have rebelled also. Almost every body loved Bella. It would have affected Charlie, Billy, Sue, the whole tribe.
BELAVERA chapter 19 . 5/12
How will they manage honeymoon if she misses everyone at home after only two days?
BELAVERA chapter 18 . 5/12
No wonder they say that sex burns a lot of calories!
BELAVERA chapter 17 . 5/12
Well, Jake has really turned to the dark side, hasn't he?
BELAVERA chapter 13 . 5/12
Tanya wouldn't have been fisting his shirt and holding him that way if Edward was volunteering for the kiss. She was trying her best her best to break to break them up. She is a pro!
2,843 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »