Reviews for Both Sides
laloga chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Interesting concept, the meeting of Ventress and the errant "free thinking" clone. I also enjoyed the peek into the future with the last line. Thanks for sharing!
Toni America chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I loved it! I thought it was very sweet... showed there's more to the world than black and white... My little brother who's 8, says that the feel sorry for the clones, b/c the republic doesn't really care about them and they always die... It'd be nice to see a sequel maybe... with her and slick working together in this safe haven. maybe even together-together... Awesome job, and even better philosophy. I love a 'think' story. Kudos!
Brazen Hussy chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
Enjoyed this very much - unusual to find a story on this incident so its a pleasure to find it so well done.
upandtotheleft chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I'm not a big fan of Slick ... but damn! Amazing little story, turning the two characters, Asajj (i just can't like a character that isn't visually appealing - call me shallow) and Slick (the guy betrated his brothers) into likeable characters who I can really feel for. Well done!
Mirkenza-H chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Oh I liked that very much! Nice portrayal of Asajj, you captured the side of her that is more human (I think the TV show lost some of that).

DarthMii chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I like this story. It's a little different form what I usually read. I'm not sure if you are going to continue but I hope you do. Thanks for making a good story! You Rock!
allihavetodoisfall chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I'm getting it now. It's all coming together, or I'm just crazy :D Anyway, another neat Clone Wars story.