Reviews for Edward's Night Out
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Too funny :)
Pia Cullen Masen chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved how you just said that the Braille tutted girl does exist! XD Emmet would be Emmet!
Holidai chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I loved this EPOV! Edward's comment to the big (ugly) tittied girl were hilarious. As were his saves of Bella. Their love scene was epically hot.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I almost fell off my bed laughing reading the carpet munching bit! Well done! You got hot and sexy and histerical all in one go!
lvrofbrnrds chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I have no idea how I missed this when you published it. I'm sorry that I did, but happy that I did find it now. This was great. It was kinda cool to see Edwards point of view on this story. I have to tell you, the line that made me laugh out loud was, "..."I'm Sasha, and this," she pointed to her dad, "is my husband, John." My kids looked at me like I was absolutely insane, but I'm okay with that! lol

Thanks for the story!
tracylk chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
OMG! I think this was hotter than BPOV! Bravo!
Elara420 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Holy Fuck that was AWESOME! I think Mr. Ed was Brilliant! This is one of the most unique stories I have read, I Love it. Absolutely Hilarious. Great job. 3
nicah35 chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
y nt continue writing this and turn it into a full blow story?

i love it!
motherduckatschool chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
loved it.

Motherduckatschool
juls2 chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
i'm fairly new to ff and have enjoyed many lengthy fics as well as some great one shots...by far this is one of my top 10 one shots..

a good amount of smut with just the right amount of hilarity...god i love edward and i so adore a totaly spastic emmett...
Sleeping.Beauty.is.Dead chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
thank you so much, i was totally depressed, and i found this amazing funny story,the carpet incident really funny, you made me laugh, aleynna,
aniseed flower chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
:D Hilarious! Thank you for writing! Its great!
Hey Weirdo chapter 2 . 9/1/2009
I LOVED Edwards POV of Lick the Platter clean.

I loved his snarky comments and stories, and I just about blew a gasket laughing my a** off at "a reject from the Partridge Family bus appeared out of nowhere."

Haha.

Nice work.

I will now taking Carpet Munching literally - as in someone actually eating the carpet.
twitter-lyna chapter 2 . 8/17/2009
damn seriously? this was fucking hilarious i loved it!

XD
hopeforescape chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
uhmazing! Please write more!