Reviews for Sink into Me
LauraCristal chapter 31 . 2/5/2014
Ummmm...sad that is all I can say. It ended exactly as you wanted, dramaticly and in pain. I do not know if I like it or not, it is one of those stories you put in the weerd pile!
LauraCristal chapter 23 . 2/5/2014
Short chaptee? Dude your chapters are loooong!
M chapter 31 . 7/7/2013
I'M HUNTING YOU DOWN! I'm joking i absolutely love love love this story. i love the ending it was different and the story continuously kept me on my toes. I'm adding you to my bookmark and can't wait to read others from you.
M chapter 26 . 7/7/2013
I'm sorry but a hell no needs to be stated. Alice and her bright ass got forgiven way to easily. Other than that love this story!
writz chapter 31 . 2/28/2011
I enjoyed your story. I really did like the ending. I would like to see how it goes down after they are reborn and he finds out about what he and the elders did.

Thanks so much for writing.
rockstarvampire chapter 31 . 1/29/2011
Wow, that was some wild ride! The ending was a bit dark for me but I stil Liked it. I wonder...Since vampires have prefect recall and Alice supposedly knew what was going to happen when Edward got home, will she know of him being an elder? With the vamps and witches working together I would hope the Cullens would know when Edward and Isabel are reunited and put back in their place at the table. At least they could see even if Edward doesnt remember. A "50 years later" chapter would be awesome!
lexi chapter 31 . 5/31/2010
you are the rudest most wierdest thing i have ever met... how dare you! they are suppose to love eachother! do u like writing about edwards pain? maybe your just one of those dumb yucky nasy faget looking team jacob members go to hell! and yes you are sorry!
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 31 . 4/3/2010
In a way, this was the happiest outcome of the story. I mean, at least they're being reborn and able to meet up again. No other ending could've gone better than this one. Even though it's very sad.
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 25 . 4/3/2010
who knew alice could be such a bitch
Madilyn the Introvert chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
Nice, i loved that you used the name of one of the characters from the Night World Series.
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
looking forward to reading and reviewing..,..,.,..,
ajendas chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
Would Edward have gone to war if he were allowed to marry Bella, dream or not? I think in the past, people married young before their husbands went to war, plus i think you got some sort of compensation if anything should happen. That was the trend I think. This chapter was kinda sad. Edward's past IS sad and reading about it again, he was and is very boring!
ajendas chapter 5 . 12/7/2009
Yay...this is better than some boring hybrid vampire story...I knew she had to be either a witch or the slayer.
ajendas chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
this is awesome so far...I love how you have written Bella! She's so likeable, nothing like the typical shy girl everyone else writes about!
K Krystine chapter 31 . 11/21/2009