Reviews for L'etre et L'ame
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
I dont think i could hurt my family like bella did
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 11 . 10/18/2009
nice
Rev K chapter 10 . 10/14/2009
Cant wait to read what comes next.

Sincerely,

Reverend Crystal
CinnamonKitty chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Another cliff-hanger...wow, great chapter, but please post soon!
M.A.Brandon chapter 7 . 10/13/2009
NO ALICE!

Aw man, she's like my favorite character...at least she is still alive though...Wonderful chapter, can NOT wait to see how Bella and Jazz get together, cuz they both seem pretty in love with Alice and Edward still...which is so great because it seems so much more realistic that it is gradual...GREAT CHAPTER!

P.S.

I would love it if you checked out the story I'm currently working on, I would LOVE to know what you think! It's called Whispers of a Dream
M.A.Brandon chapter 6 . 10/13/2009
AH WHATS GOING ON!

Sorry I would have commented more, but must read on to discover why Edwards letter was so short and why Jazz left...GREAT CHAPTER!
Dana Rose chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
I loved it, but do you realize how much I am dying to know whats going to happen next? Two cliffys in a row? But thats okay. I can wait. Maybe.
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
WOW!
Edkchesnut chapter 10 . 10/13/2009
Wow, I am still really enjoying this story. Sorry there are only 2 more chapters. Hope you update, again, soon.
M.A.Brandon chapter 5 . 10/13/2009
Beautiful! I feel so bad for Bella...no one there to really help...until Jasper finally opens up...Again, Hate Tanya, but love what you're doing with her character!
M.A.Brandon chapter 4 . 10/13/2009
So GREAT! I might have to take up throat singing...or not lol

Lord I hate Tanya...WHAT. _
M.A.Brandon chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
Alice seems really distant...and she keeps saying that she is glad that Jasper is with Bella...I wonder if she has foreseen them getting together...IDK MUST READ ON! Great chapter!
M.A.Brandon chapter 2 . 10/13/2009
Ok it's only the second chapter and you're TOTALLY drawing me in...beautifully written!
M.A.Brandon chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
oh very intrigued, really nice first chapter!
twiffreading chapter 1 . 10/13/2009