Reviews for L'etre et L'ame
Raindrop Lullaby chapter 9 . 9/26/2009
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

NO ONE DIED DID THEY?

Oh my god.

You're going to be the death of me if I have to wait to long...

;)
Becky Dixon chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
OMG who did they burn? i need to know NOW... pelase :)
CinnamonKitty chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Another great chapter...but I am on the edge of my seat, please post soon!
Edkchestnut chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
Oh, please keep going.
AgathaAnn chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
What is it? Please don't leave us hanging here. Great chapter, just please update soon.
Rev K chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
I really love this story. I cannot wait for the next chapter. It is extremely well written and very very good. I will be waiting for an update. Please do so soon.

Sincerely,

Reverend Crystal
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
Dana Rose chapter 9 . 9/24/2009
Oh no. This is a cruel, cruel cliffhanger, but I did love this chapter.
Edkchestnut chapter 8 . 9/23/2009
I was glad to find this story, again. I forgot to alert it the first time and it has taken me a while to find it, again. Please continue to update. I am really enjoying it.
Becky Dixon chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
o this was great. Can not wait for more, update soon please!
CinnamonKitty chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
WOW...this story is really moving along and I am on the edge of my seat...thanks! Please post again soon.
Dana Rose chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
You have no idea how happy I was to read this chapter. I loved it! And now I cant wait to see what happens with Bella, now that she is off on her own, and what happens between Jasper and Jacob. This story is seriously addicting, definitely one of my favorites!
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 8 . 9/6/2009
nice
Becky Dixon chapter 7 . 8/20/2009
This is great! I can't wait for an update.. Please post again so. And I noticed something: Sam told Jasper he had 48 hours and Jasper told the family they had 24. just curious as to why there was a difference. Great story!
Ava Sinclair chapter 7 . 8/14/2009
Gah. Not Alice! The werewolves are seriously HIGH on my shit list, believe me. Those moments between Jasper and Alice were so very poignant.

Really enjoyed how Jasper and Sam were trying to out-manipulate each other. Sam has the upper hand now. Literally. *snicker* Even so, once Jasper isn't in such a vulnerable position I hope there is a moment where he gets to just go off and I can live vicariously through him.

Really curious as to how Victoria might play into all this.

And Edward...! If Jasper doesn't get to kick Sam's ass, can he at least beat up Edward?

Great chapter. Looking forward to the next!

Favorite Lines: “I’d give. . .my other arm to see something,” she said, trying, in vain, to make light of her hurt.

He realized too late he hadn’t told Alice he loved her. But on second thought, Jasper was glad he hadn’t; it might have sounded too hopeless, like he didn’t expect to be able to say it to her again.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »