Reviews for L'etre et L'ame
SwimmingInTheRain chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
if i was edward i would be a bit angry for just leaving bella,
LordXeenTheGreat chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
AWESOME!
Cullens Darlin chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Great story so far
Dana Rose chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Ah, complications, I see. I'm a little sad that we didnt see any of Bella in this chapter, but it was great. A lot of questions were answered, and I loved it.
siDEADde chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
Ahh...the plot thickens. Both this and Blink are so intense right now. Waiting for new chapters is like torture!

Aw my poor Alice. I'm a little surprised at the lack of regret Edward feels about not protecting her better, or the touch of hostility that Jasper might have felt towards him. He took care of Bella, but Edward is FAIL. ;)

Is so fantastic though, I can't wait to see CH8!

Fav Line:

He realized too late he hadn’t told Alice he loved her. But on second thought, Jasper was glad he hadn’t; it might have sounded too hopeless, like he didn’t expect to be able to say it to her again.
Eternal Love's Eclipse chapter 6 . 8/1/2009
How sad! Now Bella doesn't have any Cullens with her. Nice plot twist though. Looking forward to your next update!
Ava Sinclair chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Argh! WTH Edward? Weeks and weeks without a phone call, or an email, and then you send some craptastic little note. No 'I'd cut out my unbeating heart to see you again." No updates. Believe me, my face fell right along with Bella's.

And Jasper? LEAVING? I wonder if he's going back to Forks, to check on Alice or just to find out what kind of mess is going on in his absence.

Normally I would scoff at Bella's insecurities, but I have to wonder if she might be right. Edward doesn't seem to be beating down the door to reassure her.

Can't wait for more to be unveiled. Wait for it...

UPDATE SOON! ;D

Sorry; I tried not to do it but...resistance was futile.

Favorite Line: Our psycho English teacher in Phoenix had us read a translation of Oedipus, and, it was hard to read, but at least the story was good. But sad. And the whole theme! It was like, “live right, try to avoid doing bad stuff—and dodge horrible prophecies—but get hit by the bread truck anyway.”
Ava Sinclair chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
FREAKING TANYA. Here I was, all ready to give her the benefit of the doubt too. That was frickin COLD HEARTED, not only to set Bella up to experience the agony of having blood on her hands, but to allow those poor people to be slaughtered as well. Oh, karma is coming for you, Blondie.

Bella's reaction was beautifully written. You have a very subtle style.

I am intrigued by the changing dynamic between Bella and Jasper. Also REALLY want to know why Alice hasn't called yet.

Favorite Lines: Jasper sailed over the new skiff of snow, the crisp cold of the air and Tanya’s rich herbal scent filling his nostrils. He sprinted through meadows of browning autumnal grasses and the dusting of snow, finally coming to the intersection of Tanya’s and Bella’s scents, and the pungent, luscious tang of human blood.
Ava Sinclair chapter 4 . 7/28/2009
Like I said when we were writing today, you really have a gift for description. But I don't know if that's quite what I meant. I think you really have a wonderful way with words. I can picture everything so clearly.

I love the depiction of Bella's awakening and how she is settling into her new life.

Tanya continues to intrigue me. She's been kind enough to Bella but there are clear hints that she is not her biggest fan. I can't say I blame her. If the one guy I wanted had fallen in love with some other chick, and then said chick moves into my house, takes over my room, and is all petulant and anti-social on top of it I probably wouldn't be too happy with her either.

Favorite Line: It surprises her, how the voice coming from her charred-feeling throat, sounds soothing and cool, like the way autumn nights in Phoenix sometimes felt after a 105 degree day.

As she sat typing, she wondered if she might just run through a wall, and no sooner had the thought struck her than she found herself in the hallway, covered in drywall dust. Fortunately she hadn’t taken out a load-bearing stud, and Kate reassured her that Carmen really had been wanting to repaint the bedroom walls for quite a while. Bella chose to believe it.
Ava Sinclair chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Alice and Jasper were bittersweet in this chapter. Love them so much together but what they are going through right now is wrenching.

Gawd. Poor Charlie. I hate to imagine what he will go through when he discovers Bella is gone.

Favorite Line: Sometimes, when she hadn’t washed her hair for several days-a rare thing—he could fill his head with her scent, magnolia and spring rain. He wished he could sink into in the smell and never emerge.
Ava Sinclair chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
So I am backtracking a bit because this story really deserves a review for each chapter.

This story caught me up right away. Just the bit about Bella's sixteenth birthday, the car accident, even the Renee references all show how well you think your writing through and pay so much attention to the details. Very excited to see where this goes.

Favorite Line: The fire inside of her seemed to bubble now, like the roiling of a volcano before it erupts. Something passed between Carlisle and Esme, more than a look-an exchange too low for Bella to hear, and their silence spurred an anger that raged through her, a worthy rival for the venom-burn.
Ava Sinclair chapter 3 . 7/28/2009
Hey ya! Amy suggested I read this and I am SO glad she did.

Gah! What a place to end it...I am dying to know what is really going on with Alice and Jasper. Especially Alice.

Tanya concerns me a bit. I wonder if she can accept Bella and her relationship with Edward or whether this is going to be a problem for all of them.

Loving this so far. It is a far more realistic depiction of Bella's change, and so well written. Deserves FAR more reviews.
gottaloveva chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
I am LOVIN it! I hope jasper and bella get together! I can't wait to read more!
siDEADde chapter 5 . 7/28/2009
I'm late, as usual, but catching up!

Next to Alice and Jasper, Rosalie is my favorite character. The little glimpse into Rosalie that you show here is one of my favorite sections. This -is- Rose to me...fantastic!

He was idly strumming Heart of Gold on his guitar one night when his mind drifted back to an article Rosalie had given Edward on the “biology of parenting” when he first decided to pursue a relationship with Bella. It was nothing Edward (and Jasper for that matter) hadn’t read before—how parents’ deep attachments to their infants is connected to their offsprings’ helplessness, their dependence, and on the singularity of the relationship. All of the things that Bella was to Edward.

On the last page, Rosalie had hand-written: “There are words for men who become obsessed with infants-none of them nice.”
CinnamonKitty chapter 6 . 7/27/2009
What a cliff-hanger...please post again soon! This was such a good chapter, so many layers and happenings...wow! Loved it!
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »