Reviews for L'etre et L'ame
siDEADde chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
This second chapter is very exciting. Of course, for me, because the focus isn't on Bella and Edward, but how Jasper is interpreting the events. I like the 3rd person narration and the objectivity it implies.

I should say I'm anxious to see how the story unfolds, but I kinda already know. Je suis ravie de lire la reste de ton histoire!
siDEADde chapter 1 . 6/14/2009

You got it out and here! I swore I was only going to write one too, and now lookit me. I hope that you don't stop, even if you jump fandoms. This is engaging and well written and is a great set up for a suspenseful story.

I'm eager to see the rest.
oldsoul1964 chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Good start
Merina Green chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
Lovin' the story so far. Can't wait to see where you're going with it!
thinkb4uact chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Great story, really enjoyed how you had becoming one of them. Question for you this will be a Jasper & Bella frendship story?
iLiya11 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Oh Drama! haha i like the story so far and i hope u continue to write more!
Dana Rose chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
I am so excited about this story! Whether it is a Jasper/Bella romance or friendship doesnt matter, either one will be wonderful for me. I really loved how you described everyones reactions to Bella's change, especially Edwards and Emmetts. It was so well written and I cant wait to read more! I am a little curious about the title, though, and what it means.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7