Reviews for Terry Terry
Liliana81 chapter 43 . 4/17
Hope to see a new chapter soon!
New school year ?!... New adventures...
Will you be updating soon? I would like to know what will happen to Candy and Terry.
Liliana81 chapter 41 . 2/17
Adore your story! Great and fresh idea. Both are so cute (but Terry is such a dogggggg, kissing all that moves!)
Thanks for the good story. I'm loving it! I can't wait for the next chapter.
tesamoon chapter 38 . 1/28
hola gracias por continuar esta historia solo una pregunta si tambien bas a continuar otra que tienes mucho sin actualisar endless love por favor espero tu respuesta grascias ...
Hi, I love your fanfic. keep with the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Mairim chapter 32 . 9/7/2014
I'm waiting for the next chapter. when you are going to update the new one?
AstridGreenEyes chapter 28 . 4/12/2014
I love ti!
I hope you can update soon! :)
Pet chapter 28 . 1/14/2014
It's so weird to read their names vice verse. I just hope that the story we all know it doesn't end up like the original.

Keep writing.
Terra chapter 27 . 1/9/2014
Beautiful! Now I'm gonna go back. Sorry but I jumped from chapter one to this last one.
Terra chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
I couldn't imagine him like that. Lovely!
Guest chapter 26 . 1/8/2014
Plz keep writing this story it's too good plz and finish the other stories too plz it's too interesting
rocio chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
Hey! I love all your stories but what happen with this? Y want to know haw it ends! Please please finished yeeeeeees
Your fan chapter 25 . 10/9/2012
Yeah! I couldn't believe it! Your new chapter is here! I've read it and I feel heartbroken too. Poor Jones and poor Ashley. Unfortunately Terry can't love her the way she does.

See ya!