Reviews for Terry Terry
Bunny chapter 1 . 5/22
Tuty. .. lindo
Ya es hora de reconciliacion madre e hijo y se diga la verdad verdad. ..
hobbypoli chapter 69 . 5/16
In my opinion its going great, just the first part of Esther being so preachy about the bible and everything, stop it. Every parent has the right to decide how to raise rheir child, don't try to make them so preachy it makes them lose character. otherwise, interesting development.
Norma chapter 68 . 4/27
omg... Love it , please update soon...
hobbypoli chapter 66 . 4/15
oh please! continue! I want to see Terry fight for her loved one. I want little Esther to be happy with her all reunited family.
NICE ONE
Please can you at least up Date this fanfic
waiting for the next chapter, please update
Tchaya Alix chapter 63 . 12/28/2016
is it a joke or what ? what's the meaning of this. is this how a fanfic or novel is supposed to end?
gabyleyva9999 chapter 63 . 12/9/2016
Cuando subes nuevoz capĂ­tulos
candyandterry chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Hey... I hope you continue to write this story... I love it so far. Please don't stop writing. Please and Thank you
Josie chapter 61 . 9/14/2016
All right, I understand that Terry was easily manipulated to take care of Susana because he was young and...dumb... yes, dumb for allowing Mrs. Marlow to force him for gratitute on Susana's action. However, in this story, Candy is a grown up woman and her response should have been different since she was raised and treated different as well. It should have been enought to be used by her father to not allow anyone else ever do it again in her lifetime. Now, for her to accept to be separated from her daughter! Pleeeease! How many times people are saved by others and they are not forced by their saviors to marry them.
stephaniexruiz12 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Hey, great story so far, please do not stop writing. I was wondering if you were going to go back and write on /fanfictions/ I really like your stories. The one im waiting for you and Julia59 to finish is called " Romance in the Olympics," I really like that one so far, so i was wondering if u could get back to it and finish it for your fans to read. Please and Thank You.
Consti Grandchester chapter 36 . 1/10/2016
Great chapter! I hope Terry and Candy can meet soon!
Consti Grandchester chapter 35 . 1/8/2016
really good episode. it was a good idea to take them to Paris. I could imagene them having fun there.
Consti Grandchester chapter 34 . 1/7/2016
I love this chapter! Great make out session.