Reviews for Terry Terry
Josie chapter 61 . 9/14
All right, I understand that Terry was easily manipulated to take care of Susana because he was young and...dumb... yes, dumb for allowing Mrs. Marlow to force him for gratitute on Susana's action. However, in this story, Candy is a grown up woman and her response should have been different since she was raised and treated different as well. It should have been enought to be used by her father to not allow anyone else ever do it again in her lifetime. Now, for her to accept to be separated from her daughter! Pleeeease! How many times people are saved by others and they are not forced by their saviors to marry them.
stephaniexruiz12 chapter 1 . 8/16
Hey, great story so far, please do not stop writing. I was wondering if you were going to go back and write on /fanfictions/ I really like your stories. The one im waiting for you and Julia59 to finish is called " Romance in the Olympics," I really like that one so far, so i was wondering if u could get back to it and finish it for your fans to read. Please and Thank You.
Consti Grandchester chapter 36 . 1/10
Great chapter! I hope Terry and Candy can meet soon!
Consti Grandchester chapter 35 . 1/8
really good episode. it was a good idea to take them to Paris. I could imagene them having fun there.
Consti Grandchester chapter 34 . 1/7
I love this chapter! Great make out session.
Consti Grandchester chapter 32 . 8/25/2015
I love it! very goood! Thanks god Terry stepped in. I hope he reconciles with Candy.
Consti Grandchester chapter 31 . 8/10/2015
Good chapter! It's a good thing that Candy is willing to wait for him but it's realy good that Terry decided to move on.
Consti Grandchester chapter 30 . 8/2/2015
very good chapter! Patrick and Candy are right he needs to let Antonia go, although I imagine it must be very difficult but he has to try.
Pauline chapter 52 . 7/21/2015
Please update!
I absolutely adore your writing style!
I need to read more!
Consti Grandchester chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
What a loving chapter! full of love, I love the end! and Terry is right Reverend mother is a monster! a real nun are much more pleasant than her
Consti Grandchester chapter 28 . 7/19/2015
I love this chapter! They are together!
Consti Grandchester chapter 27 . 7/15/2015
I love it! the kiss was fantastic and this part with Terry's nightmare was great. I love how she worries about him. and I worry about the new girl. that fowler
Mikasa chapter 42 . 7/13/2015
I just love this story. You are doing a wonderful job with writing terry and candy as reversed roles. I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 27 . 7/12/2015
I love your stories! This one is one of my favorites! Keep up the good work!
Consti Grandchester chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
I love this chapter! It ws good version of that episode. They getting clser to each other it just matter of time.