Reviews for Thy Kingdom Come
hennamerin chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
please continue .
Shmeg23 chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Im so sorry for your loss. It definitely is hard. I was looking for an assassin's creed and twilight crossover and I finally found one! yay!

You should definitely get Assassin's Creed 2 when it comes out! It might help with the inspiration and maybe even make you feel better haha.

I wish you the best! Oh and great story :)
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I am very sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
JukeBoxbliss chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I'm very sorry for your loss. Take your time. You must take care of you first. I know what it's like to lose someone. It takes time to be able to think clearly. PM me if you need someone to talk to. Take care and I'll keep you in my prayers.
thinkb4uact chapter 4 . 8/18/2009
I'm very sorry for your loss. My heart goes out to you and your family.
MissRandom chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
I really do like this story. Please update soon!
ellen chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
i love this story, update ASAP.
thinkb4uact chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Yeah they breifly met. Bella is really risking her life by getting food that way, but when it's your only way you do what you have to do. Jake was a butt(but I never like him)
thinkb4uact chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Sorry it took so long to review been very busy and finally started going thru my watch list to review. Loved how Aro saved edward only for him to start from the beginning again.I am surprised Laurent was so nice to Bella. But I did enjoy how she was introduced. can't wait for the chapter when she meets Edward. Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully that will be soon. (:
Avivush chapter 2 . 6/25/2009
I like the beginning of the story it sound interesting,

plese update soon:]

if you need any help abut the Assassin or Israel you culed ask me i was in Cumren Cave 3 time in school trip:D
SpaceCase20 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
I'm loving it so far! Please update soon!
thinkb4uact chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Emjoyed the start of your story. Looking forward to see where you go with this story.
SpaceCase20 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great start! update soon.
TheBitchisBackk2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Love the idea. Please update soon.