Reviews for Adams and Eves
hahahahaha... This is so funny :D
Carola-Gigi chapter 4 . 1/21/2011
Awww... This is sweet like Cotton candy pink ieiii... ;D
Kanoi-chan chapter 15 . 5/8/2010
I've really enjoyed what you have written so far. It's actually giving me some inspiration to start writing again myself. This last installment was incredibly cute, though. Found myself "awww-ing" after finishing it.
Xardion chapter 15 . 12/28/2009
Heh, cute...
Empress Scarlette chapter 15 . 12/27/2009
Hehe, that's so adorable!
Chibi chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
I'm being lazy but this is Chibi Rose Angel here. You said you needed a beta for Scissored Kismets? You know I'm up for being your beta! I actually have time off from work at the moment. So I'm being a busy little bee and making up on all of my beta work. By the way, this latest chapter was adorable.
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
aww, that's so cute! :D Heero and the bear.
The Orange Girl chapter 14 . 12/2/2009
I read this all in one sitting (it's very easy to read, after all!)~ I admire you for being able to write drabbles. LOL srsly. I usu. struggle when asked to do drabbles. ;

Loved every piece. :) But of course I think you knew that already. orz. Keep it up! (and where was the promised 4xD in Drabble 13? :O)

I can beta for you, btw, if you want me to! :D~ Not that I'm any good, but. lol. XD Forget I said anything lolol.
j2040 chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
Welcome back, Milady! hahaha...

Oww... Maybe little Zechs will be lost to in Sanc Castle y'know. hahha.. But still, I think Winner Mansion at L4 could be a big maze for our cute Q.
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
Well that's so cute! :) Makes me want to hug little Q! Hee! :D
Xardion chapter 14 . 12/1/2009
I didn't see this one coming. This is sweet. _
Empress Scarlette chapter 13 . 8/11/2009
Hahaha! That is so cute!
Pinkstriped-flamingo chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
Finally! The glitch won't let me review this!

anyway, this is very cute. Heero will surely say that, 'you missed'. hehe!
petalled chapter 13 . 8/8/2009
Aw...cute! Lol, FFN gave me trouble reviewing this. That is so typical Heero. :p
wolfspeaker01 chapter 13 . 8/7/2009
'You missed.' Typical Heero.

Great writing.