Reviews for Parties, Bathrooms, and Closets?
Anonymous chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
Had me laughing till I cried ;)
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 8 . 9/26/2007
omfg thats so funny XD
Sara chapter 8 . 9/27/2003
Hillarious! I crack up everytime I read this story! I love it, it is so funny!

PLEASE UPDATE!I'm begging you! Continue this story!
Lovisa Devereux chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
This story is really funny! more chapters please!
Lovisa Devereux chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Really good! I am liking this story! Love Jonathans chat up line! "Well, if I was a policeman, I'd give you a ticket for being so gorgeous."

It's just like him!
Nakhti chapter 8 . 7/22/2003
"Okay, you grab Ardeth and I'll grab Jonathan. We can use their heads to break down the door!"

well, i think that would work exceptionally well... Jonathan being a block head and Ardeth being a hard head!

tough scarabs- ha ha! And moths ate his brain, that was funny!

patted him on the back and said, "Keep up the good work, Alex!"

RICK! what kind of example do you think you are setting for your SON! just because you want him to be a ladies man like his daddy... i cant believe how blase he is about the fact that his 15 year old son is vitually naked with a bunch of girls! its despicable, thats what it is...*grumble grumble*... going to call the child protection league...*mutter mutter*... unfit to be a parent...

"Jolly good! Carry on! Don't stop till you have their underwear!"

yes, very Jonathan, very good, resounding HURRAH!
Nakhti chapter 7 . 7/22/2003
"Trying to steal MY rotting corpse of a man! DIE!" Anck-su-Namun slapped her.

arf, very amusing!

so the party has moved into the closet...? isnt that always the way?
Nakhti chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
“Oh yeah, let’s go, Neferwench!”

hahahahaha! very funny!

but i wanna find out what the tatto on Ardeth's bum says! could you also include a picture of his bum? pretty please? cherry on top and hundreds and thousands and a flake and syrup?
MedjaiAngel chapter 1 . 7/21/2003
I laughed...I cried...I almost wet myself...and yes MAKE A SEQUEL! LOLOLOL! I LOVED this story!Bravo! Bravo! I think I'll go read it again!
Nakhti chapter 3 . 7/20/2003
hey, this is getting very funny!

"I am very charming and as Alex puts it, 'Studly.'"

*roars with laughter*

Indeed he is a big egyptian stud muffin! m, Imhotep...

Ardeth called. "Bring in the keggers!" He yelled excitedly to his black- robed friends, who were now almost in their underwear!

Very funny portrayal of Ardeth, i love the image of him pratting about like a loon!

but just a helpful hint; try not to use exclamation marks in the narrative. people know when theyre supposed to laugh. a dead pan delivery is even more amusing (see blackadder)

"You see these? I'm a courageous butt- kicking Med-Jai, but there is a hidden message in here, it says I am a Karoke star! Bring it down!"

yeah, i see how this might not fit in with his character from the films.. lol
nefertirioc chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA! this is soso great hahahhahahah omg, DONT STOP TILL U GET THEIR UNDERWEAR HAHAHAHAH! Whew...please updagte!
Dorrica chapter 8 . 7/17/2003
ROTFLMAO I love this. It's hilarious. Please update update update. I have to read more soon please. This story is going on my favorites list for sure.

Jessica
Dyllie chapter 8 . 7/16/2003
OMG, LMAO! now THIS sets the stage for something absolutely CRAZY!

keep up the great work, twinnie! :-D
RedLady chapter 7 . 2/18/2002
"Trying to steal MY rotting corpse of a man!'

That was teh best line in this chapter!

Plus the line, "Ninety-nine bottles of Rum on the wall!"

I was choking because I was laughing so hard. You like alchol humor huh? I used some in my own Mummy parody.
Moa chapter 7 . 2/14/2002
Hey, this one was really fun! I wanna see how it goes the day AFTER this! What will happen with everyone? Will Alex let everyone out? Will Ardeth have a hangover(probably)? Please, continue this one, I loved it!