Reviews for Kind Stranger
i loved it! :3
just a fan chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
this is the most adorable thing I have ever read 3
Guest chapter 16 . 7/5/2012
Wonderful story! I love how you still focused on the main events in the story line rather than just having Dwayne socialize with Rose. Also, you're a very talented writer, I could really connect to Rose because I suffer from insomnia as well :P

Anywho! Marvelous story, I had a great time reading it. And please, continue writing stories! :)
Jay chapter 16 . 9/10/2011
I love this story great job
countalmasy36 chapter 6 . 7/26/2011
They're so adorable together! Love it love it love it :)
countalmasy36 chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
HAHAHA! Hilarious!
countalmasy36 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
Haha Sheryl is so funny. I'm really beginning to love this story! I like the idea of having an OC who, like Dwayne, doesn't speak.
The Petulant Prodigy chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I just about died from laughter. This is awesome.
1234rewqasd5 chapter 16 . 5/8/2011
Awsome!
silver5866 chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really like your story! Just finished reading the entire thing. I like how the relationship between Rose and Dwayne moved at a realistic pace, as opposed to how many fanfictions are prone to rushing a relationship along at hyper speed. The whole story was really well written, and had a pretty good plot. Keep up the good work! xoxo
Scribbler95 chapter 16 . 2/26/2011
Loved it!
redgirl438112 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Only eight reviews? I am surprised.

This is probably the only serious multi-chaptered DwaynexOc story in all of FF. hahaha, but I am thoroughly satisfied.

Throughout the entire story I was aww-ing and smiling and giggling. I really love this movie and you did an excellent job keeping everyone in character.

The only things I noticed were that you didn't provide much detail at all with Rose's appearance, but that's not too big of a deal. And the other thing is that there was only one chapter that mentioned pets and then they were disregarded. which was only off-putting for like 40 seconds. Both were extremely minor and again, you did an excellent job and didn't receive enough praise and flattery!

Also, it sort of seemed a bit short, even though you extended it from the movie. Like it was slightly rushed. When things seem rushed I usually just put more adjectives here and there, lol. but again not a big deal. It would be awesome if you were to make a sequel, like maybe when school gets back in and such. Make it your own original story. That would be cool.

Again, thanks for writing, this was insanely cute and Rose fits in perfectly.

P.S.

I just read the last few chapters and guess what,

I have a fever lolol. My face is flushed as well so I giggle at the irony.
Crazy Hyper Active Nyx chapter 16 . 12/19/2010
Awesome story! I really loved reading it
livewellrockwell chapter 16 . 7/3/2010
I really liked this story. Dwayne and Rose are so sweet together.

Keep up the great work :)
Geum Rivale chapter 16 . 4/1/2010
I loved this story so very much. :D I love the movie and you did a good job with everyone's characters, too. Definitely keep writing.