Reviews for On The Brightside
Julez5150 chapter 27 . 6/29/2014
So I just started reading this story a few weeks ago and I just finished. This story is so amazing! I love your writing style and how you actually slowed down the transition between enemy and friend and then friend and lover. Beautifully done! Thank you :)
Weasleytwincest chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
I just finished this whole story and its bloody brilliant! I crude and laughed and everything in between. Usually go for weasley twin stories but this is an exceptionally good story and I love it.
Haiyuu chapter 14 . 2/14/2013
you know I've actually never thought about this pairing before
but now that i read it
its not such a weird shipping
love it nice!
DevoraDeath chapter 6 . 1/22/2013
LUV IT!:)
Zeenath and Moiira chapter 27 . 5/28/2012
I loved this story! Omg, so cute and sweet!

I hope you enjoyed writing it as much as I enjoyed reading it!

Continue the great work!

Lot's of Love

Zee 3
starryeyeddaydreamer9 chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
Loved the use of beatles lyrics n
bloodysword99 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Interesting... O_O
louisesnape chapter 27 . 12/26/2011
Wow ! That was a great fic ! I loved it ! Some cool songs bye the way I discovered NeverShoutNever! thanks to you Thx for your fic, really !
Rapidez chapter 27 . 10/12/2011
I can't help but smile too! I've enjoyed reading it, so thank you for sharing the story!

I wish you didn't skip so much in time, but I must say I liked the Christmas as well as the summer. (I liked them being at school the most.)

I usually like the very begining of the story and I get a bit bored sometime in the middle of your story but that didn't happen with your story - it was amizing till the very end! Well done! :)
Rapidez chapter 26 . 10/12/2011
I've missed them being back at school! I've also missed the interactions with the others - the scene with Luna was nice and I wonder how will things be with Harry and Hermione. You've kept me looking forward to the next chapt till the very end! :D
Rapidez chapter 25 . 10/12/2011
Nice one. The story is nearly over and you've managed to put so many (cheesy) emotions in there, yay! :)
Rapidez chapter 24 . 10/12/2011
Hehehe, my thoughts went from 'Draco is such a girl!' to 'both of them are' and finally 'oh, wait, Draco is such a girl, SUCH a girl'. Lolarious, cracky, crazy. And of course, quite enjoyable. ;)
Rapidez chapter 23 . 10/12/2011
Awww, how much more chliché you can fit into this? :D
Rapidez chapter 22 . 10/12/2011
* listenes dreamily to Draco's playing * - It's so easily with how nicely you've described the situation.
Rapidez chapter 21 . 10/12/2011
"Draco wanted to cower in fear but held his ground." That made me laugh so hard. The talk Molly had with him was hillarious. I liked Draco finally respecting some authority, hehehe. And I can't but chuckle at his reasoning. Also, cooking...!