Reviews for Waiting With You
MidnightReader1 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Really liked this story:)
I love Inuyasha and Kagome pairing, but I've always had a soft spot for Miroku. With Miroku/ Kagome I prefer if there was no Inuyasha bashing:) so I'm glad there was none in this chapter:)
Can't wait for the next story you write:)xx
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Wow, this was really lovely, and definitely plausible too, and you nailed their characters. Fabulous job!
Aly chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This delivered everything one would want in a one-shot of this nature! It's sad, wistful, yet hopeful and very comforting. The understanding between them is very well displayed in their dialogue, and their actions fit well within the story. Just some minor word confusion ("Miroku through a playful smirk" instead of "threw") and it's perfect. The last paragraph left me thinking about their situations since I never thought of them in that way: "They were the lovers, not the fighters, and needed more emotional support than physical." Great one-shot!
sakurablossom chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
nice story very awsome and original
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Great short. Very enjoyable but also with substance.
Incomprehensible chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
Hmn.

That was very well written. I liked the in-depth feeling it carried right out until the end and how each character seemed more and more realistic with each sentence in their perspective. I love the interaction between Kagome and Miroku - it's a beautifully cynical and painful relationship to have, but it suits them, I think. That last line really hit me "-until then, they'd lean on each other." It was so... true for them in this picture that it made me stop and think about this dynamic of the Miroku/Kagome category, and I really, really liked that.

The ingenuity you worked into this was amazing and inspiring, and I love the overall feel of rough-but-soft - like sandpaper, almost - that lingered in places. It's a beautiful work, and I'm really glad I read it.

I saw a few spots where punctuation could have been improved a little more, and places that you could have blended sentences together or just lengthened overall, but other than that, it was very clean. I loved it.

Thank you for the read!

Incomprehensible
Sonja Jade chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was such a heartfelt moment between two good friends. GREAT STORY!
Lonelydemoness chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
the entirety of the story was amazing. it was subtle in the way that they went to eachother while at the same time being obvious as the only course that they could take but what i love most about it is how you captured the essence of their somewhat unrequited love and how they both see that their love is near impsossible and realize that they need the comfort of eachother to distract themselves from the pain of it until the one they love is ready. the emotions are easy to connect with and thats what truly makes this story great.
west chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
very cute. i loved it.
1kenshinlover chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Wow! That was so good! I'm gonna add it to my favs. I like the way you protrayed them as the lovers and not the fighters. Very, very good.
yumi michiyo chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
OMG

*squee squee squee*

I LOVE it! *squee squee* You write wonderful alt pairing - I love the interaction between Miroku and Kagome, it is natural without being overdone banter. You write everything I love about this pairing. You are awesome. *pauses for breath*

A little calmer now...

Seriously, you made my 'good fic per day' requirement. The mutual attraction is palpable without having to paint Inuyasha and Sango as the 'bad guys' who drive the pair towards one another.

"They knew they'd go their separate ways. They were each in love - with somebody else. They were the lovers, not the fighters, and needed more emotional support than physical. Their happily-ever-afters would come in time; until then, they'd lean on each other."

This bit absolutely sums it up. *hugs*
DonaPlaya chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Wistful. Summed up very well in the last paragraph.
Neisha chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Absolutely awesome! Well worth the wait!

This turned out wonderfully, and it was amazing to see what it started out with, and what you brought into it!

I loved this!