Reviews for Adrift
Jamie Hunnicutt chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
I love the way you write. I liked your short story. You definitely know the characters too! I look forward to seeing another story.
Sand n' Sable chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Good story B.A. I like it. Very realistic.
Cleome45 chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Without carrying on to much, I just have to say: This is a rare MASH fic, in the sense that I completely believe in these folks being the people I remember from the actual series.

Thank You. :)
KGKB radio chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Excellent, well-rounded story. You have captured BJ's emotions so elloquently, I felt as though I were there with him as he struggles to regain life. Great work.
Meatball Surgeons chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
That was nothing short of stellar! You did a perfect job in capturing BJ's adjustment into civilian life, and it was so sweet that Hawk was there for him despite what he was going through himself. Many friendships made in wartime do disintegrate, but BJ and Hawk have a brotherhood they will carry through their lives as veterans! Please keep up the great work!
hippiechick2112 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
great story. it gives hope that someday, even though the members are scattered everywhere, that they'd still help each other.
LovePeaceandMusic chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very realistic description. I could really imagine someone coming back from a war and acting like that.
Beth chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I love this. It definitely could have happened.
samanddianefan10 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love this! You captured his feelings perfectly. Of course B.J. is going to have so much trouble getting used to America again. And Hawkeye knows him better than he knows himself. Wish we could have heard that phone call!
beahawk chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
That was amazing - exactly how I can imagine it must be for people in BJ's situation and Hawkeye's letter was just as he would have written it.

Great job.
Texas Bluebonnet chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Very good job! Excellent look into the mind of a returning veteran who's struggling to fit in a "normal" world again.

Glad to know that Hawkeye and B J are still good friends outside of Korea, too.