Reviews for The Blurring Lines of Time
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
Aww ! that was a lovely ending to a lovely story ]
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
amazing ending i love this story and i'm really upset to see it finish!
theHuntgoeson chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
What a lovely ending, I feel all warm and glowy! Alex getting Gene a new Quattro, aah! Gene having a secret cottage in Norfolk, sweet! Alex pregnant - the pitter-patter of little crocodile boots... And Gene's proposal, lovely! Thanks for this story - enjoy your holiday, and good luck with your new fic!
Fran16 chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
WOW an amazing ending to an amazing fic & I can't believe its come to an end, but ive honselty enjoyed reading every single word of it :)
Gem6 chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
Oh that is brilliant!

Loved it! Right from the beginning to the very end!

Gem x
wolfmirror102 chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
What a beautiful ending! I love the relationship between Gene, Molly and Alex. So sweet.

Thank you so much for writing this.
lioness2611 chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
Aww, so sweet. Brill last chapter. Loved this fic. Looking forward to reading more of your stuff.

x lioness x
Symphony In Blue chapter 22 . 7/19/2009
This was such a great story. Absolutely loved everything about it! Please promise me you'll write a sequel to it someday. xx
Smurf12345 chapter 21 . 7/19/2009
Sorry i havent reviewed recently, just moved house and havent had internet. I'm loving the affection between Gene and Alex, sad that there is only one more chapter though x
fandomwoman2015 chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
that was so funny what molly did drinking her mom's champagne. bad molly
fandomwoman2015 chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
that was good chaopter i love how gene and molly are getting along
theHuntgoeson chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
Yay, justice for Layton and for poor Ray. Now Alex and Molly can feel safe in 1982. Penultimate chapter? Antepenultimate? Whichever, I'll be sorry when it ends, so I hope you have lots more ideas up your sleeve!
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
amazing! i can't wait for more! sad to see this story end!
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 21 . 7/18/2009
No it can't be the penultimate chapter ! '[

as always brilliant piece of writing and looking forward to the next chapter x
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 20 . 7/18/2009
amazing I love this story can't wait for more!
197 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »