Reviews for Lord Voldemort's Muggle Studies
PurpleTwilight310 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Omg I've been thinking about that connection for the longest time! I wanted to write something but couldn't find my notes on hitler.. But there are also a bunch of other similarities too. It's crazy! Like they both changed their names. From schiklegruber (and I honestly have no idea how to spell this but it's sounded out) to hitler (think about it if he hadn't changed his name it probably wouldn't have happened bc who comes to power with that name. Then riddle-voldemort, hitlers grandpa was probably Jewish, and voldemort was part muggle. and they were both very charismatic. (well voldemort was as riddle) and they both hated their fathers. Just to name a few. Sorry idk why but I get a little excited about this topic. But fantastic story!
LuvsOtis chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
i really like this story. there are alot of stories and movies that have people compareable to hitler in them. I know starwarz was based alot on the Holocaust, the guy vader worked for was Hitler and the guys in white were the Navi(i'm not a starwarz fan so i don't know the names).

Anyway its' good that people are comparing comon modern day movies/books to the Holocaust, because it helps people to understand the realnise of what went on in the Holocaust. People don't always fully understand what went on back then, but they get so infolved in movies/books, that when someone make the connection, it becomes all the more real, for them.

Alot of people don't want to make the connection, thinking that the Holocaust will be thougt of as fictional, just like the mivies/books. But today people just don't care about history enough unless someone can really explain how it connects with today's world.

anyway,good story. You connected the two very well :)
Yvonne Park chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
Wow, You always get very deep in your writings. In just the two stories that I have read, you addressed things that I barely even gave a second thought to. Voldemort and Hitler do share a lot of similarities, and you did a good job bringing those out. Great job! Keep writing!
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I really appreciate the fact that you based this story on the parallels between Voldemort and Hitler. Apart from passing on knowledge to the readers, this is also about someone trying to change the magical world for the better. Thank you for this.
Aquanova chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
At first I thought Voldemort (through some twist of time and fate) was Hitler. That would have been...interesting. Anyway, I definitely seem the connections now you compare the two. Nice work.
silverbirch chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
yes, that was a well written story. It is obvious that JKR used various tyrants as her model for Voldemort, with Hitler being the main one, but you can see plenty of others - from both ends of the political spectrum. Compulsory eduction at Hogwarts is pure communism, you have to control the mind.

I think I've seen somewhere as well that Dumbledore beat Grindlewald in 1945.
evergreeneyes chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I'm glad I've finally found a story which adresses the similarity between Voldemort and Hitler - I've been thinking about it for some time. This was very well done :D
Melodie Lyric Jones chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great story! The likeness between Voldemort and Hitler is uncanny, and I like how you put your thoughts on this in the form of a muggle studies lesson.

You should consider writing a continuous Harry Potter fic.