Reviews for Memories of a Lifetime
Loner Kid chapter 5 . 1/19
I apologize for not reviewing any of your previous chapters. The reason was that I downloaded this fic so I can read it without wi-fi access. Anyhow, I really REALLY like this story. Would you update plz?

You skip, skip, skip, and finally got to the important part, and stopped updating. It's frustrating as hell.
Lady Nature chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
hahahahaha! i can't wait for the next chapter! especially if he goes storming into tsunades office and demanding anwsers!
xXChirushiXx chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
EquinePianist chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
Makes sense.
ramen-luver101 chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
i don't like the littledrtails eather (well write them)
Shadow Spirit Dragon-Wolf chapter 5 . 6/12/2012
I think this is a nice story and I like how Naruto finds out what the memoreis mean... though I can't relly rmember, I read this a while ago I know it was a good story so please keep going.
clizasanimeluver98 chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
Hahaha! Funny the only yhing that is in his mond right at that moment is only holy shit,lol funny!
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Once you starting jumping around in chapter three, things got boring.

It was a good idea, and the first chapter built up alot of hype, but you just didn't deliver. (sigh)

ChronoMitsurugi chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Nice. So it seems like the dreams are starting to have a bleeding effect. Anyone who has played Assassin's Creed should know what I mean.

For those who don't know, it means that his dreams are starting to effect his life. His speech, his thoughts, everything. Also, the difference between a bleeding effect and just learning something, is that with learning, he learned everything he knows. While the bleeding effect, is memories of things he never did or has any clue about slowly becoming one with his own mind. Hence the memories "bleeding" into his own.

Keep up the good work.

ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Well, the beginning so far is absolutely amazing. Some people underestimate the value of simple and to the point.

I can see this as the start to a good movie, and boy do I like. My expectations are high now, and I hope the fic can deliver.

LancelotQuanta chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
out of all that he could think of he goes for holy shit?...

im speachless...
Ennalight chapter 5 . 2/14/2011
Yay now Naruto knows! I really can't wait until the next chapter. Wow your so original with this story!
Ennalight chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
I wonder what's inside that scrol.
Ennalight chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
Were all lazy sometimes.

I always laugh when Naruto wants to tease choij. XD
Ennalight chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
Ok... That was the worsed excuse I have ever heard Kakashi say...