Reviews for Come Back To Me
TheAmazingInternetFangirl chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Awe this was really sad! I really love these two a lot, so this actually made me teary-eyed.
Ah, and sorry about the dead squirrel in your pool 0.0
Anyway, this was really good! Sad, but good c:

-YaoiFanLizzy-
moi chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
huh, ... I didnt expect anything - so this was surprisingly "nice". Will there be more? Id love to read it :)
Thrice the Double U chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
You found a dead squirrel in your pool? That sounds... Nice. . Anyway, that's not the point. Excellent work.
iamaimeelousewnago chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
noooo! make him come back *cries*

I loved it.
x chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
huwaaaaa...
bjjoke chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Hey, this is Minasantaria on Bjjoke's account (she's like my best friend and I can't remember my password), anyway! I think you should like write a small sequel like with Hiroki waking up like awhile later 'n all, bjjoke agrees with like completely! Please! You don't have to if you don't wanna but like just a little while.

ANYWAY! Awesome story, i like nearly cried! It was so amazing! And I was so hooked on it after I read like the third line! You're an awesome writer and keep up the awesome work!
foxfary chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
aw will he wake up ? he totaly should
Egoist-Fanatic and proud of it chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
omg...*cries*

I need more!

*pushes you to the computer*

WRITE MORE!

*puppy dog eyes*

Please?
rosez-have-thornz chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
wow, that was realyl good but also really sad. I'm pretty sure it's intended to be a one shot, but I really wish you would right one more chapter and have him wake up from the coma..
Zophers chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
wow I almost got teary eyed (which is surprising considering stories usually don't do that to me.) Keep it up! I love what your doing with it!
Scattle chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That's so sad! D: Poor Hiro-san, poor Nowaki...

Very well written. Keep it up! _
bed of nails and sandpaper chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw nno D

that is too cute and sad

i love this couple soo much

5/5

x
shadow chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
There's another fanfic with Nowaki in critical condition and here we have Hiroki as one. :)

My poor Hiro-san! I hope he'll wake up soon! Nowaki can't live without him!

Updates please :)
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
...A dead squirrel O.O? Ok... Poor you? Hee hee, anyway- So sad! You should update this (even though it says it's complete) and have Hiro-san wake up! but if you want to go further than that and have him have amnesia so Nowaki needs to help him remember and-... lolz? It was good! Angsty- but good... keep up the good work!
JunJouVampire chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Please say your going to continue!

WE ALL LOVE YOU HIROKI! DON'T DIE ON NOWAKI AND US!