Reviews for Angels High, Demons Wild
The last line...priceless.
Great story.
Shyranae chapter 24 . 5/2/2012
Wow, just wow.

While I did miss the tickling humour which is typical of Good Omens through the middle of this story the absolutely stellar plot and maintenance of all the characters throughout almost prevented me from noticing.

Probably the only thing which bothered me, and this may not be right as my angelic knowledge is kind of limited, but I'm sure Principalities are higher ranked than archangels. Still it was a minor bother and I'm not famiar enough with Supernatural to comment on their mythology use.

Well done, I was very sorry to finish this, purely because I wanted to keep reading until the next apocalypse and beyond.
Sir Deadpool chapter 24 . 3/18/2012
a nice ending to a epic story.
Sir Deadpool chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
another epic saga. can't wait to see this story to the end.
Sir Deadpool chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
Sir Deadpool chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
This story is amazing so far.
Somebody chapter 24 . 2/27/2012
This fic was fabulous. I love Good Omens/Supernatural crossovers. :)
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 24 . 2/1/2012
Amazing. And the last line-just perfect. You really managed to capture the scope and urgency of the situation without losing the occasional light-hearted humor of both stories. Sam's revelation during the fight with Hastur, Dean's relationship with Crowley, Cas' final chapter were all so powerful and so well written. And I'm really, really happy that Crowley and Aziraphale aren't dead anymore. Definitely going on my favorites list right now.
Georgia chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Interesting but... you do know that Thanksgiving only happens in America and Canada right?
Azarael chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
That was so cool! You definitely did the characters justice.
alyabunny chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
I just wanted to say that if you were planing for this to play out like a Supernatural episode, then you did a superb job of it!
Savendia chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
Love it! You got all the bits just right - the funny, the drama, the Terry Pratchett voice...

And the ending was just perfect. Very cute. :)
Erroneously chapter 24 . 2/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story - I love the combination of characters and the way you describe Crowley and Aziraphale's relationship.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
Nice~! Love your story so far! Did you do a sequel?

SarahTee chapter 24 . 1/18/2011
Why why why why why is this the end? *pouts* A story this awesome should not be this short... *grins* Seriously, love this sooo much, you should totally continue it - I mean, there's still an apocalypse going on...they wouldn't just ignore it, would they?

Love this fic! Adding it to story alert even though it says complete in the vague hope that my review will make you see sense and write more *grins* pretty please?

85 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »