Reviews for Angels High, Demons Wild
Grumpywinter chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
This story is amazing so far.
Somebody chapter 24 . 2/27/2012
This fic was fabulous. I love Good Omens/Supernatural crossovers. :)
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 24 . 2/1/2012
Amazing. And the last line-just perfect. You really managed to capture the scope and urgency of the situation without losing the occasional light-hearted humor of both stories. Sam's revelation during the fight with Hastur, Dean's relationship with Crowley, Cas' final chapter were all so powerful and so well written. And I'm really, really happy that Crowley and Aziraphale aren't dead anymore. Definitely going on my favorites list right now.
Georgia chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Interesting but... you do know that Thanksgiving only happens in America and Canada right?
Azarael chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
That was so cool! You definitely did the characters justice.
alyabunny chapter 24 . 4/13/2011
I just wanted to say that if you were planing for this to play out like a Supernatural episode, then you did a superb job of it!
Savendia chapter 24 . 3/23/2011
Love it! You got all the bits just right - the funny, the drama, the Terry Pratchett voice...

And the ending was just perfect. Very cute. :)
Erroneously chapter 24 . 2/28/2011
I really enjoyed this story - I love the combination of characters and the way you describe Crowley and Aziraphale's relationship.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 24 . 1/26/2011
Nice! Love your story so far! Did you do a sequel?

-Silvermoon
SarahTee chapter 24 . 1/18/2011
Why why why why why is this the end? *pouts* A story this awesome should not be this short... *grins* Seriously, love this sooo much, you should totally continue it - I mean, there's still an apocalypse going on...they wouldn't just ignore it, would they?

Love this fic! Adding it to story alert even though it says complete in the vague hope that my review will make you see sense and write more *grins* pretty please?

Xx
LordCrow chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Weird of me to comment before reading the whole thing through, but...

Adam you badass.
Firehedgehog chapter 24 . 12/25/2010
totally amusing ficcy
ariex04 chapter 24 . 12/12/2010
I really like this story :). All the characters are interesting and well-written. Nice job with it!
XspriteyX chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
wow what a story! I was SO relieved when Crowley & Aziraphael were ressurected :) damn i had hoped Azira wood have ganked Ruby damn it for someone's sake she deserves it. I wanted to murder Uriel for attacking Crowley, and geez Alistar's as creepy in this story as he is in the show.

Dean and Sam had one heck of a fight that's for sure!

I loved this story! Great work :3
Lili chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I think you do a very good job at capturing Adam's thoughts and how the Them's relationship works, but I can't help but point out that the un-Apocalypse happened in 1990, and Adam should be about Dean's age now. But I'm just nitpicking. And the Thanksgiving discrepancy can be excused by some wonky logic. (Which I will not state because it might make me sound mad [or thinking too much])
80 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »