Reviews for Angels High, Demons Wild
LordCrow chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Weird of me to comment before reading the whole thing through, but...

Adam you badass.
Firehedgehog chapter 24 . 12/25/2010
totally amusing ficcy
ariex04 chapter 24 . 12/12/2010
I really like this story :). All the characters are interesting and well-written. Nice job with it!
XspriteyX chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
wow what a story! I was SO relieved when Crowley & Aziraphael were ressurected :) damn i had hoped Azira wood have ganked Ruby damn it for someone's sake she deserves it. I wanted to murder Uriel for attacking Crowley, and geez Alistar's as creepy in this story as he is in the show.

Dean and Sam had one heck of a fight that's for sure!

I loved this story! Great work :3
Lili chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
I think you do a very good job at capturing Adam's thoughts and how the Them's relationship works, but I can't help but point out that the un-Apocalypse happened in 1990, and Adam should be about Dean's age now. But I'm just nitpicking. And the Thanksgiving discrepancy can be excused by some wonky logic. (Which I will not state because it might make me sound mad [or thinking too much])
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 24 . 6/26/2010
Awesome!
Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
So, I realize you've written and finished this story nearly a whole year ago, but, um, do you realize that the opening paragraphs of your story has a group of British children excited about Thanksgiving? And that Thanksgiving and pilgrims and indians and that kind of thing is very specifically only an American holiday that British children wouldn't celebrate?

I'm not trying to be annoying or a smart aleck, but, you know, it reads odd...
wuoreb chapter 24 . 5/25/2010
This is an incredibly interesting story. I like how you managed to stay true to the characters from both sides. Very good read.
Dinc chapter 24 . 5/4/2010
Dude, all I have to say as a Good Omens fan AND Supernatural fan is... Bravo! Bra-Bloody-O! I hope you'll write more one day! :D
Aesculap chapter 24 . 5/4/2010
Oh my god, you killed Crowley & Aziraphale!
A really thrilling story with enough surprises to keep me hooked till the end. The crossover was so seamless, the worlds merged so naturally that it was impossible to tell where the first ended and the second began.
A great story, thank you for writing it :)
FoxGlade chapter 26 . 4/9/2010
It is now 11:55 pm. I have stayed awake 'til now reading this. I have only seen half of the first Supernatural episode, and half the second one. And I STILL thought that this was frickin' awesome.

Commendation for killing both Crowley and Aziraphale. Thank you, and good night.
Kitty chapter 26 . 1/19/2010
this was absolutely ace! i've had a ridiculous craving for a Good Omens crossover fic ever since the Supernatural angels and demons started getting complicated. i can't believe how little of it there is out there! anyway, this was the best i've read by far. nice one, keep up the good work x
staidwaters chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
this is truely wonderful. I'll be keeping an eye on you to see what else you write. thanks for the read.
icedcandy chapter 26 . 12/7/2009
Yes, I wish you would write a sequel. Maybe when canon ends and Lucifer dies? Now, dear me, I hope that doesn't happen for a long while, but I know it will. One day. And maybe when so many of us are despairing and wondering what to do with our lives *after* SPN, you'll be there to pick up the pieces?

Haha, wishful thinking on my part, but I hope it isn't all just that.

But, I'm glad this one in particular ended with, I guess you could call it, an open ending. It feels...a little more realistic?

My favorite part of this chapter, other than the whole Kuro/Azi relationship and the fact that they're still going to fight, is the way Azi lists off all of Crowley's little loves. Like Sunday comics and bullying plants and dolphins and tourist spots with post cards! I've always love the human side those two have got, and you portrayed them (and everyone else) perfectly 3 Hope to come across you again in the near future!
icedcandy chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
Oh, Azi, you're back! brb crying tears of JOY.

I really love how Dean and Crowley are practically the same when it comes to the love they have for their "babies". And I love how you made sure to incorporate that :))
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »