Reviews for Angels High, Demons Wild
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 24 . 6/26/2010
Awesome!
Cheshire chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
So, I realize you've written and finished this story nearly a whole year ago, but, um, do you realize that the opening paragraphs of your story has a group of British children excited about Thanksgiving? And that Thanksgiving and pilgrims and indians and that kind of thing is very specifically only an American holiday that British children wouldn't celebrate?

I'm not trying to be annoying or a smart aleck, but, you know, it reads odd...
wuoreb chapter 24 . 5/25/2010
This is an incredibly interesting story. I like how you managed to stay true to the characters from both sides. Very good read.
Dinc chapter 24 . 5/4/2010
Dude, all I have to say as a Good Omens fan AND Supernatural fan is... Bravo! Bra-Bloody-O! I hope you'll write more one day! :D
Aesculap chapter 24 . 5/4/2010
Oh my god, you killed Crowley & Aziraphale!
A really thrilling story with enough surprises to keep me hooked till the end. The crossover was so seamless, the worlds merged so naturally that it was impossible to tell where the first ended and the second began.
A great story, thank you for writing it :)
FoxGlade chapter 26 . 4/9/2010
It is now 11:55 pm. I have stayed awake 'til now reading this. I have only seen half of the first Supernatural episode, and half the second one. And I STILL thought that this was frickin' awesome.

Commendation for killing both Crowley and Aziraphale. Thank you, and good night.
Kitty chapter 26 . 1/19/2010
this was absolutely ace! i've had a ridiculous craving for a Good Omens crossover fic ever since the Supernatural angels and demons started getting complicated. i can't believe how little of it there is out there! anyway, this was the best i've read by far. nice one, keep up the good work x
staidwaters chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
this is truely wonderful. I'll be keeping an eye on you to see what else you write. thanks for the read.
icedcandy chapter 26 . 12/7/2009
Yes, I wish you would write a sequel. Maybe when canon ends and Lucifer dies? Now, dear me, I hope that doesn't happen for a long while, but I know it will. One day. And maybe when so many of us are despairing and wondering what to do with our lives *after* SPN, you'll be there to pick up the pieces?

Haha, wishful thinking on my part, but I hope it isn't all just that.

But, I'm glad this one in particular ended with, I guess you could call it, an open ending. It feels...a little more realistic?

My favorite part of this chapter, other than the whole Kuro/Azi relationship and the fact that they're still going to fight, is the way Azi lists off all of Crowley's little loves. Like Sunday comics and bullying plants and dolphins and tourist spots with post cards! I've always love the human side those two have got, and you portrayed them (and everyone else) perfectly 3 Hope to come across you again in the near future!
icedcandy chapter 25 . 12/7/2009
Oh, Azi, you're back! brb crying tears of JOY.

I really love how Dean and Crowley are practically the same when it comes to the love they have for their "babies". And I love how you made sure to incorporate that :))
icedcandy chapter 24 . 12/7/2009
Very cute. I was waiting for Crowley's musical magic to kick in XD And I can't help but smile every time Dean mentions the "house rules" :)

Short chapter, but IMO, very important. Especially since Crowley's back. Now, I'm just waiting on our more than adorable Principality.
icedcandy chapter 22 . 12/7/2009
I never liked Ruby. But, for some reason, I liked her more in her first body than in her second.

And just my personal opinion - which further enforces my dislike for Ruby - Aziraphale should be the only one with the nice, close relationship with Crowley.

But, interesting take on Ruby's past. Even though there's that whole Crowley-in-love thing going on, I really liked it :)
icedcandy chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
ADAM YOUNG IS THE BEST THIRTEEN YEAR OLD KID IN ALL OF HEAVEN, HELL, AND EARTH.

And you? You are the most amazing person for having come up with this idea. I've got 5 more chapters, and I'm so excited, but hell, I already know just how sad I'll be when it's over.
icedcandy chapter 19 . 12/7/2009
No, Aziraphale and Crowley! brb sobbing forever

please tell me that they come back ;_; ...even though i can just find out myself ah. i'm so addicted to this!
icedcandy chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
Funny thing that I thought I should just mention - at the bottom of this chapter, there was an ad for Supernatural XD
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »