Reviews for Angels High, Demons Wild
icedcandy chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Oh, it's about time we get to the states. As much as I enjoy the London-ness of everything, finally a chapter away from Dean and Sam :)

I was wondering, though, what is "post Heaven and Hell, pre Sex and Violence"? Are those other stories of yours, or are they just terms you like to use?

BTW, love all the character relationships you got going on with the GO kids and the SPN kids :)
icedcandy chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
AH SOMEONE WHO FINALLY PUT MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS TOGETHER IN SUCH AN EPIC, AMAZING WAY.

This is how things should be. Watching SPN a few weeks back, they mentioned a Crowley, and I couldn't help but think about Good Omens. Because all my life I've attended a Catholic school and studied the Bible so much, I've never once heard about a Crowley. So that's how I finally got to thinking about a GO/SPN crossover.

And, I am just so excited to read more of this. The plot (or as far as I've read) is well communicated with your talent as a writer. I'm really glad something like this fell into *your* lap, so to speak. :)
Kath chapter 26 . 12/4/2009
This is FANTASTIC! this wonderful brainchild of yours - who would've ever thought to combine Good Omens and Supernatural you wonderful wonderful person. The whole thing with the angels killing each other seems a bit unfinished, but everything else's alright and lovely and I'm sorely glad Aziraphale and Crowley didn't STAY dead.

just dropping a line, or a few, to tell you how much i liked it
PsychoWing chapter 26 . 10/19/2009
This story way rocked. You did an awesome job keeping all four of our boys in character. I would love to read more - be it in this 'verse or other stories.
Aibari chapter 26 . 10/7/2009
I kind of hate that this fic has so few reviews - it really deserves more.

Okay, first things first, this fic? I've been looking for a fic like this for ages. (SPN/GO fic? With Castiel? THANK YOU.) The characterisations were great, the writing was for the most part ace, and some parts of this I really, honestly -loved-.

There were some issues, though. First of all, the Ruby/Crowley bit didn't just feel like it came completely out of nowhere, it also seemed to serve no particular purpose except, "O AND BTW THEY ARE DOING IT". Which would have been fine with some foreshadowing, but as it is, it really doesn't work.

Also, Crowley doing this while Aziraphale is technically -dead- leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. CROWLEY, YOU SKANK.

The end feels a bit like the end of the first part of a series. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be left with. It feels like you switch stories from ANGELS AND DEMONS AND WINCHESTERS FIGHT THE GORRAM APOCALYPSE to CROWLEY IS A SNEAKY BAMF somewhere around the Crowley/Ruby point, while still keeping all the POVs, and it doesn't really work as well as it might have under other circumstances.

I'll remember the scene where Aziraphale and Crowley grouse about American beer until the day I die, though. (THANK YOU.)
Erisah Mae chapter 26 . 10/4/2009
This story was completely wild- loved it. You got the characterizations of Aziraphale and Crowley absolutely down pat, and Adam was also pretty cool. Nice one! My only gripe is that the whole killing off Aziraphale and Crowley only to have them resurrected in a couple of chapters made the ending a bit flat. You probably could have made it a little snappier, rather than dragging out the rebirth for a couple of chapters. But that's just me nitpicking- I thoroughly enjoyed this :)

Cheers, Erisah
Bea chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I'd be rather suprised if Adam had watched any thanksgiving specials, him living in Lower Tadfield in ENGLAND.
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Wow, these two stories are so different! I'm amazed you managed to keep everyone in character. Bravo.
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 26 . 9/26/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story (read it all in one day yeaterday).
Novocain chapter 26 . 8/29/2009
...Did you really just end this story like that? That was out of nowhere. Absolutely no resolution was reached. I'm a little thrown and dissatisfied simply because this is such a well-written story - you have enough of Pratchett and Gaiman's writing style along with your own to make it a smooth and entirely enjoyable read, especially considering the originality of it. I truly hope that at some point you decide to continue this.
Lysal chapter 26 . 8/27/2009
Really, really loved this. I doubted anyone would be able to truely capture Aziraphale and Crowley in a fanfic but this fic did it beautifully.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 20 . 8/17/2009
So far it is awsome! I'm loving every chapter, but it broke my heart to have Aziraphel and Crowly die... I'm really found of them. I even think they are each other's most loved one... If you don't count God for Aziraphel and his own skin for Crowly...

Keep up the good work! I'll be reading it!
dreamingmarie chapter 26 . 8/7/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. It was very funny to see Dean freak out when he found out all his tapes had turned into Best of Queen.
Rude and not Ginger chapter 26 . 7/12/2009
Brilliant story, I really enjoyed reading this _
moonlightmusic chapter 26 . 7/11/2009
Wonderful crossover fic! Even if I have never read Good Omens, I keep promising myself I will.. because of all the fun reading about it is (especially when crossovered with Supernatural).

P.S. The attaché in chapter 25 - why Czechoslovakian? I am only asking because I live in Slovakia and so was interested in your choice of country.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »