Reviews for Angels High, Demons Wild
anexorcist chapter 24 . 12/7/2009
Very cute. I was waiting for Crowley's musical magic to kick in XD And I can't help but smile every time Dean mentions the "house rules" :)

Short chapter, but IMO, very important. Especially since Crowley's back. Now, I'm just waiting on our more than adorable Principality.
anexorcist chapter 22 . 12/7/2009
I never liked Ruby. But, for some reason, I liked her more in her first body than in her second.

And just my personal opinion - which further enforces my dislike for Ruby - Aziraphale should be the only one with the nice, close relationship with Crowley.

But, interesting take on Ruby's past. Even though there's that whole Crowley-in-love thing going on, I really liked it :)
anexorcist chapter 21 . 12/7/2009
ADAM YOUNG IS THE BEST THIRTEEN YEAR OLD KID IN ALL OF HEAVEN, HELL, AND EARTH.

And you? You are the most amazing person for having come up with this idea. I've got 5 more chapters, and I'm so excited, but hell, I already know just how sad I'll be when it's over.
anexorcist chapter 19 . 12/7/2009
No, Aziraphale and Crowley! brb sobbing forever

please tell me that they come back ;_; ...even though i can just find out myself ah. i'm so addicted to this!
anexorcist chapter 8 . 12/7/2009
Funny thing that I thought I should just mention - at the bottom of this chapter, there was an ad for Supernatural XD
anexorcist chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
Oh, it's about time we get to the states. As much as I enjoy the London-ness of everything, finally a chapter away from Dean and Sam :)

I was wondering, though, what is "post Heaven and Hell, pre Sex and Violence"? Are those other stories of yours, or are they just terms you like to use?

BTW, love all the character relationships you got going on with the GO kids and the SPN kids :)
anexorcist chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
AH SOMEONE WHO FINALLY PUT MY TWO FAVORITE THINGS TOGETHER IN SUCH AN EPIC, AMAZING WAY.

This is how things should be. Watching SPN a few weeks back, they mentioned a Crowley, and I couldn't help but think about Good Omens. Because all my life I've attended a Catholic school and studied the Bible so much, I've never once heard about a Crowley. So that's how I finally got to thinking about a GO/SPN crossover.

And, I am just so excited to read more of this. The plot (or as far as I've read) is well communicated with your talent as a writer. I'm really glad something like this fell into *your* lap, so to speak. :)
Kath chapter 26 . 12/4/2009
This is FANTASTIC! this wonderful brainchild of yours - who would've ever thought to combine Good Omens and Supernatural you wonderful wonderful person. The whole thing with the angels killing each other seems a bit unfinished, but everything else's alright and lovely and I'm sorely glad Aziraphale and Crowley didn't STAY dead.

just dropping a line, or a few, to tell you how much i liked it
PsychoWing chapter 26 . 10/19/2009
This story way rocked. You did an awesome job keeping all four of our boys in character. I would love to read more - be it in this 'verse or other stories.
Aibari chapter 26 . 10/7/2009
I kind of hate that this fic has so few reviews - it really deserves more.

Okay, first things first, this fic? I've been looking for a fic like this for ages. (SPN/GO fic? With Castiel? THANK YOU.) The characterisations were great, the writing was for the most part ace, and some parts of this I really, honestly -loved-.

There were some issues, though. First of all, the Ruby/Crowley bit didn't just feel like it came completely out of nowhere, it also seemed to serve no particular purpose except, "O AND BTW THEY ARE DOING IT". Which would have been fine with some foreshadowing, but as it is, it really doesn't work.

Also, Crowley doing this while Aziraphale is technically -dead- leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. CROWLEY, YOU SKANK.

The end feels a bit like the end of the first part of a series. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be left with. It feels like you switch stories from ANGELS AND DEMONS AND WINCHESTERS FIGHT THE GORRAM APOCALYPSE to CROWLEY IS A SNEAKY BAMF somewhere around the Crowley/Ruby point, while still keeping all the POVs, and it doesn't really work as well as it might have under other circumstances.

I'll remember the scene where Aziraphale and Crowley grouse about American beer until the day I die, though. (THANK YOU.)
Erisah Mae chapter 26 . 10/4/2009
This story was completely wild- loved it. You got the characterizations of Aziraphale and Crowley absolutely down pat, and Adam was also pretty cool. Nice one! My only gripe is that the whole killing off Aziraphale and Crowley only to have them resurrected in a couple of chapters made the ending a bit flat. You probably could have made it a little snappier, rather than dragging out the rebirth for a couple of chapters. But that's just me nitpicking- I thoroughly enjoyed this :)

Cheers, Erisah
Bea chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I'd be rather suprised if Adam had watched any thanksgiving specials, him living in Lower Tadfield in ENGLAND.
Fantasy's Reflection chapter 2 . 9/27/2009
Wow, these two stories are so different! I'm amazed you managed to keep everyone in character. Bravo.
Anhk d'Aiath chapter 26 . 9/26/2009
I just wanted to let you know that I loved this story (read it all in one day yeaterday).
Novocain chapter 26 . 8/29/2009
...Did you really just end this story like that? That was out of nowhere. Absolutely no resolution was reached. I'm a little thrown and dissatisfied simply because this is such a well-written story - you have enough of Pratchett and Gaiman's writing style along with your own to make it a smooth and entirely enjoyable read, especially considering the originality of it. I truly hope that at some point you decide to continue this.
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »