Reviews for Angels High, Demons Wild
Tiggermyk chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
Wonderful story; thank you so much for sharing! (I must admit, I panicked for a bit there after Crowley and Aziraphale kicked the bucket...) You managed to blend the story-telling of the two mediums quite seamlessly-since many people, I've found, have difficulty just transferring a television series into a literary medium a la fanfiction, I consider you quite a find.

(I also feel I must apologize for any incoherency-I've been without sleep for 24 hours and feel a rather out of it, but wanted to review before I forgot.)
prone2dementia chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
It's the end! I don't know whether to be happy or sad...Most fanfiction authors never complete their stories, so I commend you for your effort! You tied up most of the loose ends quite nicely.

Is it annoying that I pick out tiny, little mistakes? Cuz you missed a space in the line “And wedon’t play harps..." Yah. Just thought you might want to know.

I'm favoriting this, which brings my favorites to a grand total of 14! Lol.

Anyways. Two. Thumbs. Up!
Anon chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
Aww, reunited at last :)
prone2dementia chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
I lurved it! You know, it's kind of hard to give constructive criticism when you've got nothing to criticize. And, besides, I read this for enjoyment, not to pick it apart to pieces. (That's what betas are for! :)

Actually, I've got one bit of advice. Your frequent usage of 'Crowley' and 'he' gets a bit repetitive. You might want to consider variations like 'the immortal' or 'the demon' when you talk about him.

Anyways, I think you do an awesome characterization of Crowley. I especially liked the part when he stumbled in after being brought back to life by Adam. It just seemed so...Crowley.

And this line was absolutely perfect: “You know…” said Aziraphale. “I really don’t think these are yours, my dear.”

XD XD XD

So how's that for a review? I think it's the longest one I've ever given! (But, truth be told, I've only ever /given/ 11 reviews, so that's not saying much... :)

Can't wait to read more!
Rude and not Ginger chapter 24 . 7/8/2009
I love this story, it's brilliant! I've just spent who knows how long reading all 24 chapters in one go, and I never got tired of it once, and I'm usually not the type who can sit down and read for a long time. So, yeah, awesome fic! I look forward to more _
prone2dementia chapter 20 . 7/3/2009
Mm, I have to admit that I'm a tad /disappointed/ by what happened to Crowley and Aziraphale... But /you're/ the author, so I'm gonna trust that you know what you're doing. Don't let your faithful readers down! (Haha, no pressure now :)

Good job as always! I'm eager to read what happens next.
peppymint chapter 19 . 7/1/2009
No! Zira and Crowley can't be dead. I really hope you have a plan to bring them back.
prone2dementia chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
You're moving the story along quite nicely. It's very suspenseful.

There's a minor mistake in the line "He had to prey for his brother to see the light." I'm pretty sure you used the wrong prey/pray...

Please update soon!
Anon chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
Not Crowley :( Say it isn't so
Co-Conspirator chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
This is wonderful! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
prone2dementia chapter 10 . 6/23/2009
This is a very creative/orginal idea. It deserves way more reviews than it's getting...
OneLastCigarette chapter 10 . 6/22/2009
Even though I know this story will be interesting without him, I really want Adam to show up. Just to see how he interacts with Sam and Dean. And Castiel. And maybe Uriel.
stayinthecar chapter 7 . 6/19/2009
I just read your story in one go, and I lovelovelove this mix of Good Omens and Supernatural. You've definitely managed to capture Aziraphale and Crowley and their relationship to a T. Keep it up! and I eagerly anticipate your next chapter.
OneLastCigarette chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
Argh! Cliffhangers! Dx

Looking forward to your next update.
anon chapter 6 . 6/18/2009
uh oh, Aziraphale with a sword can't be good. Hopefully it's a misunderstanding. Loving this so far.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »