Reviews for Angels High, Demons Wild
Lysal chapter 26 . 8/27/2009
Really, really loved this. I doubted anyone would be able to truely capture Aziraphale and Crowley in a fanfic but this fic did it beautifully.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 20 . 8/17/2009
So far it is awsome! I'm loving every chapter, but it broke my heart to have Aziraphel and Crowly die... I'm really found of them. I even think they are each other's most loved one... If you don't count God for Aziraphel and his own skin for Crowly...

Keep up the good work! I'll be reading it!
dreamingmarie chapter 26 . 8/7/2009
I really enjoyed reading this. It was very funny to see Dean freak out when he found out all his tapes had turned into Best of Queen.
Rude and not Ginger chapter 26 . 7/12/2009
Brilliant story, I really enjoyed reading this _
moonlightmusic chapter 26 . 7/11/2009
Wonderful crossover fic! Even if I have never read Good Omens, I keep promising myself I will.. because of all the fun reading about it is (especially when crossovered with Supernatural).

P.S. The attaché in chapter 25 - why Czechoslovakian? I am only asking because I live in Slovakia and so was interested in your choice of country.
Tiggermyk chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
Wonderful story; thank you so much for sharing! (I must admit, I panicked for a bit there after Crowley and Aziraphale kicked the bucket...) You managed to blend the story-telling of the two mediums quite seamlessly-since many people, I've found, have difficulty just transferring a television series into a literary medium a la fanfiction, I consider you quite a find.

(I also feel I must apologize for any incoherency-I've been without sleep for 24 hours and feel a rather out of it, but wanted to review before I forgot.)
prone2dementia chapter 26 . 7/10/2009
It's the end! I don't know whether to be happy or sad...Most fanfiction authors never complete their stories, so I commend you for your effort! You tied up most of the loose ends quite nicely.

Is it annoying that I pick out tiny, little mistakes? Cuz you missed a space in the line “And wedon’t play harps..." Yah. Just thought you might want to know.

I'm favoriting this, which brings my favorites to a grand total of 14! Lol.

Anyways. Two. Thumbs. Up!
Anon chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
Aww, reunited at last :)
prone2dementia chapter 25 . 7/9/2009
I lurved it! You know, it's kind of hard to give constructive criticism when you've got nothing to criticize. And, besides, I read this for enjoyment, not to pick it apart to pieces. (That's what betas are for! :)

Actually, I've got one bit of advice. Your frequent usage of 'Crowley' and 'he' gets a bit repetitive. You might want to consider variations like 'the immortal' or 'the demon' when you talk about him.

Anyways, I think you do an awesome characterization of Crowley. I especially liked the part when he stumbled in after being brought back to life by Adam. It just seemed so...Crowley.

And this line was absolutely perfect: “You know…” said Aziraphale. “I really don’t think these are yours, my dear.”

So how's that for a review? I think it's the longest one I've ever given! (But, truth be told, I've only ever /given/ 11 reviews, so that's not saying much... :)

Can't wait to read more!
Rude and not Ginger chapter 24 . 7/8/2009
I love this story, it's brilliant! I've just spent who knows how long reading all 24 chapters in one go, and I never got tired of it once, and I'm usually not the type who can sit down and read for a long time. So, yeah, awesome fic! I look forward to more _
prone2dementia chapter 20 . 7/3/2009
Mm, I have to admit that I'm a tad /disappointed/ by what happened to Crowley and Aziraphale... But /you're/ the author, so I'm gonna trust that you know what you're doing. Don't let your faithful readers down! (Haha, no pressure now :)

Good job as always! I'm eager to read what happens next.
peppymint chapter 19 . 7/1/2009
No! Zira and Crowley can't be dead. I really hope you have a plan to bring them back.
prone2dementia chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
You're moving the story along quite nicely. It's very suspenseful.

There's a minor mistake in the line "He had to prey for his brother to see the light." I'm pretty sure you used the wrong prey/pray...

Please update soon!
Anon chapter 17 . 6/29/2009
Not Crowley :( Say it isn't so
Co-Conspirator chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
This is wonderful! Can't wait to see what happens next! :D
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »