Reviews for Wake Up
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Loved it. It's so unsatisfying to see him just frozen there looking mad in that finale/ I was hoping for something more like this. Thanks for taking the time to give it to us!
Sarah7293 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Oh that was so beautiful - painfully sad, but so beautiful! :'(
Ellen Asher chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Well gwd so deserves a few more chapters u can not just leave it there babes...x!
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
The way you write this puts a lot of the doubts people have voiced about the end of ep 8 into context - how he didn't move to help her before she lost consciousness, because he was too shocked to move; how he expresses more concern for himself than for her, because his thoughts are oscillating wildly bewteen his predicament, hers, and his feelings for her - and the constant repetitions of her nickname are like the ticking of a clock. Marvellously done.
MoreThingsInHeavenAndEarth chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oh Dear. That made me tear up, well done! This was very good, and quite a lot like I would imagine it.

Congratulations!

X
Igiveup chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Oi, this is heartbreaking and beautiful. Why didn't they have a scene like this in the episode? Good thing there are wonderful writers like you picking up the slack.
harvey hunt chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Bolly...wicked story his emotions shine through his gruff exterior very good really enjoyed reading it
rhosgotskulled chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
:'( still brings tears to my eyes! loved that, very sad! well, atleast theres gonna be another series hopefully. Can you write one when Gene is calling her back in the hospital, when she keeps seeing him everytwhere at the hospital. thats a great scene, he's just angry and desperate!
Thatter chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was really good full of emotion.
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Adored it :-D

Jess

x
Siggy chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Gosh, I'm really in awe of your prolifigacy - stories just seem to pour forth and they are all so good.

Loved this insight into the immediate aftermath of the shooting. There was a slow, dream-like quality which came over really well, expanding the few seconds of action into infinity.

Great stuff as always.
clownish chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
god I love you and everything you do. and you're so prolific. please write every day until series three and I might be able to watch it.
Gem6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Brilliant!

Gem x
lioness2611 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Totally heart-breaking and wonderfully written. Loved Gene's thought process as he kept repeating her name

x lioness x
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
o This is what we wanted to see happen, not him just staring at her... hopefully that was just her imagination and in the next episode we'll see that ] Thanks 4 writing this x