Reviews for The Dark Side of the Force: Phoenix Style
serenityskywalker chapter 5 . 9/15/2015
this is good is jean gonna be dark phoenix and black queen like a jedi and a sith or not also give her a better lover the scott or logan new chapters
El-Cid-The-Champion chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I really like this idea!

I like the Evolution series and KOTOR is one of my favorite games! I must have played it a million times

Unfortunately you haven't executed it very well.

No explanation for the space travel is boring and lazy. You could have given us something to work with. Maybe a Forge experiment or a Nightcrawler accident. It just seems basic and boring.

I think it would have been better to focus on one or two characters in one place rather than a bunch of them in different places. This is gonna make it real hard to keep track of what's going on and real easy to get confused.

What if between 3 and 5 characters were thrown into the mix at the beginning on Taris. Or what if they subbed out for party members? Or they could join the story at Dantoine? Or what if Jean is the MAIN character? These are other ideas that I think could have worked better.

And have you taken a look at the sentence structure? The story is practically unreadable in its current state. You need to look at paragraph and sentence structure and fix the way your story is formatted so I can read it without giving myself a headache.

Please fix these problems I REALLY like this idea but would love to see it better executed.
Timerider chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
To quote Michelangleo from teenage mutant ninja turtles (much as I hate to do so) "Totally tubular notion Dude!" Putting the X-men into the KOTOR world was simply brilliant. This is one of the best stories I have seen in a long time. (believe me) I love this story, and am waiting patiently for the rest. (but HURRY IT UP! THIS IS AWESOME) (Oops, sorry about that. haha;)
Revanation chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Lots of potential, but hard to read. To make this easy to rea you need to make paragraphs. There are three places to make a paragraph, 1) every time a new person speaks. 2)When starting a new idea. 3) when giving background information/details. If you adhere to these three rules you will make you story much easier to read. some more advice, don't rush! writting is an art and art must not be rushed. expand you chapters, give details, use metaphors, don't skip scenes, give you character personalities(you are doing pretty good on that last one) and just enjoy yourself.

please take my advice into consideration and maybe get a beta reader to edit you stories and help you.

Revanation.
cougarrose47 chapter 5 . 7/4/2009
GREAT JOB! I like what you've added...very creative...

nice kurt/mission going on there too heehee