Reviews for Four Times It Wasn't Bruno's Fault
I-am-a-Firefly chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Lol
AnimationNut chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Bruno and Boots rule. My fav was most definitely the zombie one. They were all hilarious. Great job!
The Gummy Worm King chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yay, I love Gordon Korman fanfiction. :D

I liked the first one best-it was hilarious. The Zombie one was cute. And the recording contract thing was funny. The last two were also awesome, particularly the last one. LOVED the part about the calamine lotion. Since you posted this like a year ago you might never see it, but oh well. It was awesome. :D
NessySchu chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Still love it! Those boys make my life. 3
Laughing my butt off chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
This. IS. My ROFLcopter.
stillsingininrain chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Can I just tell you how much I absolutely LOVED this fic? I laughed all the way through. Thank you for entertaining me. :) Hugs, Sarah
Nessy chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
OH MY GOSH! Did I say I loved the zombies one? Cuz this was like 10x better! That was amazing! I died laughing! It reminded me of the actual books, which I always get looked at funny for reading in school, cuz I laugh so hard! This fanfic was like that! Awesome job!
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Hee hee hee. Nice. Very nice.
HarmonyWinters chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Sheer comic brilliance! I loved, it particularly the first one. Bruno's crush on Boots is really evident in the novels...I'm glad you decided to create a scenario of how they got together. They're a great pair, and you're a great writer!