Reviews for We Do
nibbles8989 chapter 4 . 7/16/2013
Hilarious :-)
Mary chapter 4 . 1/27/2010
I seriously love the way you write owen and cristina, very passionate, and you have their characters down perfectly. they are my favorite couple on grey's, and i love their love story! i have read multiple stories of yours and this is by far my favorite! Keep writing!
ichirukipwns chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
hahaha. 4th chapter was the best. )
JenniFromtheBlock chapter 4 . 6/29/2009
Cristina as an obnoxious drunk almost was too much for me-I wanted to stop her before she made too big a fool of herself. I was afraid Owen wouldn't forgive her, but she redeemed herself in the end-and I loved the twist in your epilogue! I wish there would be more of this; I'm sorry to see it end.
zdinosaur chapter 3 . 6/28/2009
You just get better and better. This piece is marvellous! Continue a tradition...wanting a she could ever say "no" to Owen...generating heat through rubbing...who's getting married next...I just love this piece. Hilarious and smutty.
zdinosaur chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Good gawd! This is so intense! Wowee! You are going to be the death of me one day...hahaha! Good one!
causticthinking chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
angela, I love it! I love the humor(which you are so great at) and of course the smokin hot smut! My favorite though was you dressing Owen in his uniform. Owen's mom remarrying was cute, I like that you added that. I can't wait to read more.
JenniFromtheBlock chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I like this story so much. Aside from all the dirty sexy hotness, which is fantastically dirty and sexy and hot, each chapter is its own little piece of Owen and Cristina's story, as well. Love the thought of Owen's mom getting remarried, and Owen's dress uniform, and the perpetually disappearing underwear is a fun little "in" joke for them. Just like Cristina, I, too, love this tradition and can't wait for the next wedding!
ohcyfan chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I loved every bit of this. What fun! I love how she pushes the envelope with him. My favorite line:

"We have to do it now," she pointed out. "You can’t go out there with a massive boner."

I can totally picture that line coming out of her mouth - and his reaction. Totally hilarious.

So, who gets married next?
emmaholt chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
Loved it. Bathroom sex is hot.
texmex511 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Phew...this is muy caliente. I love her answer when he asks her if she was trying to make him hard throughout the ceremony. It was funny how she mentioned her hair while they were about to get "started." The teasing was great, and I especially loved how he didn't waste any time once they were alone. Kudos to Owen for keeping her panties, and then teasing her back, thus making her more smiley for the photos! LOVE IT! I can't wait for the next chapter. :)
zdinosaur chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Hawt! Hawt! This is great. On a yatch too...kinda squishy, cramped place. Nice wedding venue, though. Am trying to imagine them getting a quickie between the wedding and photo session...too hawt! Can't wait for the next part.
Doctor Addison Montgomery chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
I loved it! Especially the last line. Well done!

ohcyfan chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Oh my god... That was terrific! Loved this line:

"You’re a terrible tease," he muttered, lying on top of her and kissing her. He rubbed his hardness against her.

"I think I’m a very good tease," she retorted.

I love that seeing them together like this, established in a relationship and still HOT. You manage to do a lot with this story in a few words.

Love that he confiscated her panties!
IRIS chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
WOW! That is hot and awesome! Please update soon, b/c I really can not wait! Thank you!_