Reviews for Tea
Sweet
LunaCat101 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Love it
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was very bittersweet. I liked it.
SilverLily1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Aw. Sniffsniff. Really sweet. How could I not love this?...favorite!
xandromedax chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
*sob*
nerdify chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
That was nice. I've always liked Fleur. :)
Carmina003 chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow, this was really really good! I can actually see that happening; I thought you portrayed Fleur and Ginny really well, although Fleur's French accent was a litlle much. I almost wanted to punch Ginny for the way she said that Fred was in the ground. I was really sad that Fred died and I cry everytime I read that in DH. But I think the point of Fred dying was that JKR wanted to show us, the readers, some of the pain you got from all of the casualties. And Fred was somebody that we, the readers, knew well throughout the series. I mean sure, Remus and Tonks, as well as others died in the battle, but we didn't know them as well as Fred.
Sven's Pantihose chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
aw thats so sweet and sad!

you're very good at writing sad fics

so although you don't like them, you should keep it up!
Gitana del Sol chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
i love fleur now. aw! you ge the characters so well! even if maybe fleur's english seemed to be a tad overdone. but not enough to really bother you about.

as i said before, you are amazing. please please please write a draco/asteria or scorpius/rose one. cant wait to read WHATEVER you come up with next :)
inlovewithHP chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
this story is so sad i have tears in my eyes

lovely story

] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ] ]
RaindropsOnTheRooftop chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw! that was sad! i liked it!
sadiesaid chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very sad. Nice one.
Valmarien chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Very moving and really well written, especially the Franglais. That's not obvious to pull off, especially as you weren't doing it for comic effect.
The Straight Lesbian chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
aw! Made me cry :'( Brilliant! Very well written! 3
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
That was sweet...and thank goodness for an author who understands that neither Ginny nor Fleur is really a cow :). Lovely, and sensitive is what this was- thank you so much!