Reviews for Turnabout Lockdown
Dianatos chapter 37 . 10/17
mersykun chapter 37 . 4/12
Ergo chapter 1 . 3/17
Just staring this, but I have to leave something. It's awesome so far, and I'll read the rest asap!
Verte chapter 37 . 3/17
This is the best thing I've read in ages! Thank you for writing this, it's gorgeous
wow chapter 37 . 3/17
this was really well written! Diego's letter not being revealed till the end, and all the emotion made this so suspenseful, and well worth reading many times over
Raphmaster14 chapter 5 . 12/16/2014
I almost feel bad for Apollo, Phoenix did pull a dick move by manipulating Apollo in his own game.
Tsuki the Avenger chapter 37 . 9/10/2014
This is quite possibly the very best Phoenix Wright fanfiction I've ever read. It was just like the game, to the letter. Seriously AMAZING work!
aceredshirt13 chapter 37 . 8/24/2014
An amazing story! It had everything Capcom could have dreamed of for the final case of a game, even the photograph and character statements during the credits! I mean, there were a thimbleful of errors (co-operate is cooperate and when you mentioned Apollo thinking "not yet" in italics, there was an odd error, but that was the computer's fault, not yours), but for someone as overly nitpicky as me, the story was too engaging and fantastic for me to notice! I've read plenty of your AA stuff, and you have yet to disappoint! Keep writing, please, for all our sakes!
TsukiNoBara chapter 37 . 8/23/2014
Thank you for this entertaining read! Since this isn't a physical book, I suppose calling it a "page-turner" or using the phrase "I couldn't put it down" would be technically inaccurate. Regardless, the spirit of those expressions definitely applied to this.
Elchikaah Haly chapter 37 . 7/25/2014
I'd never thought I'd be reading another court case so well-done. Seriously, as I read this fic, it almost looks as if I was playing a case in the real game. The descriptions you gave for your story was enough to imagine the locations, crime scenes and the such, but light enough for the lighter readers. It was literally perfect.

I can't thank you enough to keep everyone in-character, even the judge with his somewhat funny and unrelated remarks (like the MRI and MP3 thing, this really adds to the charm). Even if I kinda have hard time imagine Kristoph being "terrified", the way you wrote him makes him still plausible.

And speaking on how much your story is so great it could even be an in-game case, I'm kinda stunned to see many similarities to your fic and the second case of the Investigations game, seeing the game was out in 2011 and that your fic was finished at 2010. It was if the Capcom team was using parts of your ideas. :p

I might also add that the letter in the ending was one of the best conclusions you can have for this. When that letter was brought upon the light, I was dying to know what was written in it and I thought we'd never get to know. Eventually I'd forgotten about it as the conclusion was obviously coming, and then, BAM, surprise, we finally get to read it. I find this extremely satisfying, adding that to the happy ending too.

I congratulate you for this fic. And I'm putting this in my favorite! :D
TheEpicPenguin chapter 37 . 7/23/2014
Oh. My. Word.
I can safely say, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that this is the single best Ace Attorney fanfiction I have ever read. The plot is absolutely brilliant; the courtroom proceedings aren't hard to follow as in many fics I've read; the characterization is spot-on; the pacing is perfect, and you keep us in suspense until the very end. The shadows of Mia and Diego in the picture at the end nearly killed me-I started tearing up. You are extremely talented-thank you so much for posting this. Bravo!
Caramel Custard chapter 37 . 12/3/2013
Wow, just wow.

It took me two days to read through this whole thing, but boy was it worth it.

I'm truly flabbergasted at the complexity of this story. It's easily good enough to be canon.
Absolutely astonishing. Your English was perfect, I even had to look up a few words I didn't know, and I always enjoy learning cool new words.

The characters were written almost perfectly, too.
The judge seemed a little harsher than usual, but that wasn't a bad thing in and of itself.

I loved the intense emotion between Wright and Apollo. Not to mention the Gavin brothers. Really awesome stuff.

This is without a doubt the best ace attorney fanfiction I've read. There was a perfect balance of new and old characters, none of the characters felt forced or out of character, the OCs were good and didn't take over the story, and as each chapter went on it left you begging for more.

Seriously man, top job, best thing I've read in a long time.
WaiiKitsune chapter 37 . 5/29/2013
Brilliant. Simply brilliant!

I absolutely LOVED this fic. You had my attention from start to beginning.
The integration of the older characters was done so smoothly.
A little bit sad at what happened to Diego, but the letter at the very end put a smile right back on my face.
The trial was amazing. A part of me expected Edgeworth, but the way the trial was carried out really blew my mind. Of course Edgeworth wouldn't go easy on Apollo, and I enjoyed that one little scene where Edgeworth went too far and Phoenix called him out on it from the gallery. In fact, I love the banter between Phoenix and Edgeworth. Their relationship was a little strained over the past seven years, but they could still find it in themselves to chat like old buddies at times.

Thank you so much for this wonderful story. I enjoyed this very, very much.

DocumenteKaze232111 chapter 37 . 5/19/2013
Serah here!

That was one of the very best PW/AP : AA fanfictions I have ever read. Thank you for your hard work and detication- you've made this fandom that much better.

Keep Reading, Writing and Reviewing,
son-of-heaven176 chapter 37 . 3/9/2013
Wow. This was an awesome story. The characters were really in character (except, arguably, for Diego, and you've explained his "OOC-ness" plausibly), and it really looked like an actual Phoenix Wright case. Keep up the good work!

PS: What was Diego talking about in Chapter 31 when he said "And I'm going to make you suffer for what you did to those little girls"?