Reviews for Teen Titans, Too!
yellow 14 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
"It's a shame that you didn't hear that sort of conversation earlier." Cornelia commented to her friend Elyon, who was sitting next to her.

"Yeah, you're telling me." Elyon replied. "We could've really given my brother a run for his money."

"Meh, since when has our life been THAT easy." Irma commented sardonically. "I think the whole universe is out to ruin our lives. Well yours anyway Corny."

"Call me Corny!" the others finished for her and fell about laughing.

"God this stories been long overdue an update." Yellow 14 pointed out and suddenly fell under the glares of six girls.

"This coming from the guy who's STILL procrastinating over the next chapter to his fic 'Swordmaster'?" Irma asked sarcastically.

"I get your point Irma. I'll find a way to fire up the plot bunny on that as soon as possible, I swear!"

"You'd better, because you REALLY managed to p*** me off with what you've written." Will said grumpily.

"Which hasn't gone up yet, so please don't give away details please." Yellow 14 said calmly. "So anyway, we loving or hating?"

"Love, without a doubt." Cornelia and Elyon said and hit the review button before anyone else could speak.

You heard them. Keep updating please!
yellow 14 chapter 3 . 6/27/2009
Nice little chapter. And yet another team member joins us. Keep updating
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Looks like things are heating up, can't wait to see what happens when in the next chapter.
yellow 14 chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
An interesting take on Miranda. I like it. Elyon's not as dim as her cartoon counterpart here. Keep updating
XV-Dragon chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
Great update AJ, I can see Miranda will be beast boy and I get the feeling Aldarn will be Cyborg, wonder who will fill the other roles? Please uopdate again soon!
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Is it me, or does Elyon sound like Hay Lin? A very interesting start and a very interesting premise, keep updating
koolkame chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This is an interesting premise... Irma/Beast Boy! Maybe some awkwardness around Cornelia, the blonde earth-mover...
XV-Dragon chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Off to a great start, can't wait to see what you got planned for this story AJ.