Reviews for Alcohol
Jazzola chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
I like it! Very well-written.

Jazzola :)
XTimeGirlX chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Sorry this isn't a signed review, it's not letting me login.

This...this is beautiful, it's amazing, stunning...I can't come up with a good enough adjective, seriously. The comparison between alcohol and love is something, even at my age, I've thought about, how it can be addictive, blind and painful. The way you've written this, slowly comparing alcohol to love and then the whole thing to Gene and Alex is just beautiful and I am crying - no joke, I am. The part at the end with him saying he'd do anything just to have another drink/to see Alex again is so profound it's heartbreakingly beautiful. This is officially my favourite ever Gene/Alex oneshot, it's just so moving and simply beautiful. Amazing writing, well done.

X D
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
The way you dovetail the anaologies between alcohol, love, and Gene's feelings for Alex, is masterly. I can just imagine Gene following this train of thought as he sits boozing in Luigig's one night, with Alex upstairs and out of his reach. Wonderful.
Tentative Steps chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ah, Gene Hunt. Suddenly I've come to believe that he's simply an old romantic at heart... thank you. :) More A2A, pleasee? I need something to keep me going unil the next series! :)
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Ah I loved it :-D

Really cleverly written!

Jess

x
xXCoral-RoseXx chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
This is unbelievably amazing !
Gem6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Aw thats lovely!

Gem x
stanleywalkersbitch chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
wow that was beautifully written! thanks so much for sharing. the connection between the two things and the writing was so poetic. was fab! you should be proud!
lioness2611 chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
You seem to have got me totally addicted to your writing, it's always so heart-breakingly believable and always leaves me wanting more. Very thankful you've spoiled us with so many stories over the last few days.

x lioness x