Reviews for On The Courtship of Seekers
WyldwoodFaye chapter 3 . 11/2/2015
Starscream is like an angry cat that will hiss, bite & scratch if you come too close. But eventually he gets used to you & tolerates your presence. _
TC being all romantic-like makes me giggle & blush :P
WyldwoodFaye chapter 2 . 11/2/2015
Yes... I am Starscream... Poor Starscream... we can be forever alone... together.. lol
SS's reactions & defensiveness are hilarious, btw
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
This is amusing & cute...
Also... I am Starscream... except I don't have a screechy voice? But I have flaws too...
QueenAlanya chapter 3 . 9/30/2015
I loved this so much! Especially your writing style
The Writer Akayla chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
I love this, it made my dark, angst-loving side happy, it made my joyful-side happy, it was wonderful!
Well done, I can't wait to read more of your work!
AnyMoreBrightIdeasGenius chapter 3 . 3/16/2015
3 It's cute! Thanks for sharing your writing!
ManyGamePlayer chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
I absolutely loved how you made this! It was very fascinating to read! ;)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2015
Awwwwwwww shucks, so sweet! Gah, this was such a fun read. I love your take on the idea of Starscream's voice repelling prospective mates, and the hurt he's endured because of it. This was a lovely story. Nice job!

Peace Out! _
hkeren40 chapter 3 . 10/3/2014
AWW! This way really cute! Nice fic!
dark-dreams-of-love chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
bwahahahaha that was hilarious! I know it shouldn't be cause I don't want to hurt screamer's feelings but - ! Skywarp just cracked me up, he was channeling bluestreak for a kilk lol
omg next chapter then haha
buslimpan chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
This was just sweet :)
Veiss chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Hmm This Starscream seems like a damsel, not one in distress just one that was rejected and tricked at every turn.(and a damsel that rereally really needs to get laid, not that that's important just saying)This story is very cute and funny(Especially Skywarp he's such a dumbass) excellent work.
Veiss chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Heh, this is pretty funny. Nice job.
Lanny-Sama chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
Yes, this was nice :) A bit cliche at points, but nice !
2lazy2login chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. Freakin adorable! I can't tell you how much I loved this! Thanks for the great read! 3